- -- Sorry, Ignore, this is just so I don't have to look at the SPAM
Author Message
 - -- Sorry, Ignore, this is just so I don't have to look at the SPAM

Kinda humorous, huh.  Making useless messages just to cover up useless
messages!!  Atleast I hope y'all find this more humorous than offending the
bandwidth rules! <G>

My news reader automatically opens the first message in the list, and this
is an attempt to put something ahead of the _trash_ that has been coming
through lately.  I apologize.

Thanks, EricB

Sat, 22 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Anybody got any TRAMS experience (Please don't SPAM me DD)

2. Test - please don't read (Sorry!)

3. test2 - Please don't read (sorry!)

4. Don't silently ignore $env(TCL_LIBRARY)

5. Don't know where to look for advice on GUI programming

6. just a test, don't look

7. Looking for D-EightySix (Num keys don't work in E-mail subject lines)

8. Upcoming Windows XP replaces win ME and 2k This looks bad don't it

9. I Am Very Sorry!!!

10. I Am Very Sorry!!!

11. sorry test pls ignore

12. I Am Very Sorry!!!