Unresolved External with nonclarion DLL
Author Message
 Unresolved External with nonclarion DLL

Using CW5PEb, 32 bits, legacy.

I am trying to integrate the external DLL: ZIP32.DLL in my app. (I
downloaded it from: ftp://ftp.info-zip.org/pub/infozip/Info-ZIP.html )

I've already created the lib with LibMaker and included it in my
project, but I'm totally lost in prototyping.

Inside my GlobalMap I've included:

  MODULE('ZIP32.LIB')
     ZpArchive(*Long,*String,*String),*Long ,Pascal,RAW
     ZpGetOptions(),*String ,PASCAL,RAW
     ZpInit(*String),*Long,PASCAL,RAW
     ZpSetOptions(*String),*Long,PASCAL,RAW
  END

When compiling I always obtain an Unresolved External error although
I've tried all kind of combinations.

Can anyone kindly give me a hand in this?

TIA

Jorge A. Argez

Wed, 09 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Unresolved External with nonclarion DLL
Hi Jorge

You will need to add the NAME() that libmaker exports which is probably the
same as the function name

MODULE('ZIP32.LIB')
   ZpArchive(*Long,*String,*String),*Long ,PASCAL,RAW, NAME(ZpArchive)
   ZpGetOptions(),*String ,PASCAL,RAW, NAME(zpGetOptions)
   ZpInit(*String),*Long,PASCAL,RAW, NAME(ZpInit)
   ZpSetOptions(*String),*Long,PASCAL,RAW, NAME(ZpSetOptions)
END

Best Regards
Gavin Uttley

Quote:
> Using CW5PEb, 32 bits, legacy.

> I am trying to integrate the external DLL: ZIP32.DLL in my app. (I
> downloaded it from: ftp://ftp.info-zip.org/pub/infozip/Info-ZIP.html )

> I've already created the lib with LibMaker and included it in my
> project, but I'm totally lost in prototyping.

> Inside my GlobalMap I've included:

>   MODULE('ZIP32.LIB')
>      ZpArchive(*Long,*String,*String),*Long ,PASCAL,RAW
>      ZpGetOptions(),*String ,PASCAL,RAW
>      ZpInit(*String),*Long,PASCAL,RAW
>      ZpSetOptions(*String),*Long,PASCAL,RAW
>   END

> When compiling I always obtain an Unresolved External error although
> I've tried all kind of combinations.

> Can anyone kindly give me a hand in this?

> TIA

> Jorge A. Argez

Wed, 09 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Unresolved External...using Multiple dll's

2. Link Error: Unresolved External global.dll in module.obj

3. Unresolved External error when linking a Fortran Dll from C++

4. MS For 5.1, quickwin DLL, YIELDQQ unresolved external

5. Passing a Clarion 2003 control to a NonClarion .DLL

6. External link errors when using external Catalyst SocketTools Library Edition 2.15 dll

7. Unresolved External in vsa_cftp.obj ?

8. Unresolved External ds_FILEOPEN in ...

9. Unresolved external ds_FILEOPEN in abfile.OBJ !?!?!

10. Unresolved External error snd C5clwx.exe problem

11. Link Error: Unresolved External _CLAFindWindow@ in .....

12. Link Error: Unresolved External Wsl@LibInstance in BTRWON.OBJ