Yet another CW4 compiler problem !! (third one in as many tests...) 
Author Message
 Yet another CW4 compiler problem !! (third one in as many tests...)

Hi All,

After trying 2 small attempts at using CW4 with no success, I tried for
a 3rd time. This time the Dictionary and App are more complicated.

The 1st error msg I get is that:

A filtered report detail section must have a field equate label.

There are no filter reports / details in the app.

If I close the error window and hit the compile button again (without
doing anything else) the program then compiles, but will give another
error window:

Assertion failed on line 167 in file: utility.clw. Shall I GPF?

And it will continue to give that message every time I try to do
something with the program.

Help!!

Any ideas anyone???

Bugs in the Beta?? <g>

TIA,

Douglas



Fri, 24 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT  
 Yet another CW4 compiler problem !! (third one in as many tests...)



Quote:
> Hi All,

> After trying 2 small attempts at using CW4 with no success, I tried for
> a 3rd time. This time the Dictionary and App are more complicated.
> Help!!

> Any ideas anyone???

> Bugs in the Beta?? <g>

> TIA,

> Douglas

Hi Douglas!

It seems you are in trouble with CW 4 ?eta!

I hope you soon find a solution for your problems.

When I read all the problems with 2.003 and now ?eta 4, I'm glad to still
use my "good old" CW 1.5! It works very great and I think I go no further
than this version!

I bought my 2.002 version in vain, it works not better than the 1.5, on the
contrary! I never use it! It was really wasted money!

When you have resolved your current problems, could you check whether our
old bugs from the version 1.5 with "PRESS()" and "PRESSKEY()" are at last
resolved in this version?

Bon courage avec la version ?ta 4 ! Si ?a ne marche pas, il suffit de
reprendre la version 1.5. Elle, au moins, fonctionne presque correctement !

Cordialement

Charlie Bcart


http://wwwperso.hol.fr/~cbecart  et  http://www.mygale.org/00/becart



Sun, 26 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT  
 Yet another CW4 compiler problem !! (third one in as many tests...)

=2E..snip... =

Quote:
> Hi Douglas!
> =
> It seems you are in trouble with CW 4 =DFeta!
> =
> I hope you soon find a solution for your problems.
> =
> When I read all the problems with 2.003 and now =DFeta 4, I'm glad to s=
till
> use my "good old" CW 1.5! It works very great and I think I go no furth=
er
> than this version!
> =
> I bought my 2.002 version in vain, it works not better than the 1.5, on=
 the
> contrary! I never use it! It was really wasted money!
> =
> When you have resolved your current problems, could you check whether o=
ur
> old bugs from the version 1.5 with "PRESS()" and "PRESSKEY()" are at la=
st
> resolved in this version?
> =
> Bon courage avec la version =DF=E9ta 4 ! Si =E7a ne marche pas, il suff=
it de
> reprendre la version 1.5. Elle, au moins, fonctionne presque correcteme=
nt !
> =
> Cordialement
> =
> Charlie B=E9cart
> =

> http://wwwperso.hol.fr/~cbecart  et  http://www.mygale.org/00/becart

Hi Charlie!!

As always, it is a pleasure to hear from you!!

Yes, in my quick tests, PRESS() AND PRESSKEY() *still* do not work in
CW4 !!

I just loaded 2.003 non-beta (after installing CW4) and have not tried
it in this version yet.

I'll let you know...

Bye for Now, Charlie,

Douglas



Tue, 28 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. build and test of latest tcl fails one test suite

2. Differnt Dictionaries and Modules in CW4 in one Programm

3. Dolphin Book (is there one yet?)

4. Why does one form work yet the other does not

5. Funniest one yet!

6. Third party compiler

7. List of Fortran third-party compilers (??0

8. Third-party Fortran compilers for RS-6000

9. Question on testing CW2 to CW4 Conversion

10. yet another test

11. Yet Another Test First Example ... in Ruby

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software