Topspeed ODBC driver ?????
Author Message
 Topspeed ODBC driver ?????

Any word when the Topspeed ODBC driver will be available.

I was told three weeks ago that we would have it in two weeks.

Thanks

Chris Christenson

Sun, 24 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Topspeed ODBC driver ?????

Quote:
> Any word when the Topspeed ODBC driver will be available.

> I was told three weeks ago that we would have it in two weeks.

Who told you that? TopSpeed NEVER EVER says WHEN.

Tue, 26 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. TopSpeed Releases Free Beta 2 of TopSpeed ODBC Driver

2. Needed 1 TopSpeed ODBC driver license

3. Topspeed ODBC Drivers

4. Single Topspeed ODBC Drivers Available

5. Topspeed ODBC driver

6. Problems with VB using Topspeed ODBC driver

7. TopSpeed ODBC driver 3.1 - Transactions

8. Topspeed ODBC drivers and dimensioned fields ???

9. TopSpeed ODBC-driver and Office 97

10. Topspeed ODBC driver ?bug?

11. TopSpeed ODBC Driver Problems