Single Record Update Form
Author Message
 Single Record Update Form

Does anyone know how to create a one record update form that doesnt come
from a browse.  I'm having a hell of a time with this.  Everytime I save the
changes to record the changes dont get saved.  I added this code on the
OpenWindow event:
SELF.Request = ChangeRecord
 I would appreciate the help guys.

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 06:22:07 GMT
 Single Record Update Form
This has been covered several times, I suggest you search google groups.

Chris Bordeman

Quote:
> Does anyone know how to create a one record update form that doesnt come
> from a browse.  I'm having a hell of a time with this.  Everytime I save
the
> changes to record the changes dont get saved.  I added this code on the
> OpenWindow event:
> SELF.Request = ChangeRecord
>  I would appreciate the help guys.

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 06:36:24 GMT
 Single Record Update Form
Chris:
I suggest you change your Identity in your newsgroup reader.  I guess you
are not "news.softvelocity.com"
<g>

--
Sebastin Streiger
Departamento Sistemas
sstreige at redmegatone.com

Quote:
> This has been covered several times, I suggest you search google groups.

> Chris Bordeman

> > Does anyone know how to create a one record update form that doesnt come
> > from a browse.  I'm having a hell of a time with this.  Everytime I save
> the
> > changes to record the changes dont get saved.  I added this code on the
> > OpenWindow event:
> > SELF.Request = ChangeRecord
> >  I would appreciate the help guys.

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 06:57:53 GMT
 Single Record Update Form
Thanks for the reply guys.  I'm still new to this environment.  I found the
answer.  Very easy Just have to set and get the next record after the open
files event.

Quote:
> Chris:
> I suggest you change your Identity in your newsgroup reader.  I guess you
> are not "news.softvelocity.com"
> <g>

> --
> Sebastin Streiger
> Departamento Sistemas
> Red Megatone
> Tel: 0342-4502745
> Int: 745
> sstreige at redmegatone.com

> > This has been covered several times, I suggest you search google groups.

> > Chris Bordeman

> > > Does anyone know how to create a one record update form that doesnt
come
> > > from a browse.  I'm having a hell of a time with this.  Everytime I
save
> > the
> > > changes to record the changes dont get saved.  I added this code on
the
> > > OpenWindow event:
> > > SELF.Request = ChangeRecord
> > >  I would appreciate the help guys.

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 07:33:59 GMT
 Single Record Update Form
Whoops, just reinstalled XP.

Quote:
> Chris:
> I suggest you change your Identity in your newsgroup reader.  I guess you
> are not "news.softvelocity.com"
> <g>

> --
> Sebastin Streiger
> Departamento Sistemas
> Red Megatone
> Tel: 0342-4502745
> Int: 745
> sstreige at redmegatone.com

> > This has been covered several times, I suggest you search google groups.

> > Chris Bordeman

> > > Does anyone know how to create a one record update form that doesnt
come
> > > from a browse.  I'm having a hell of a time with this.  Everytime I
save
> > the
> > > changes to record the changes dont get saved.  I added this code on
the
> > > OpenWindow event:
> > > SELF.Request = ChangeRecord
> > >  I would appreciate the help guys.

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 23:39:38 GMT
 Single Record Update Form
I don't know why you answered I was talking to news.softvelocity.com.
<g>

--
Sebastin Streiger
Departamento Sistemas
sstreige at redmegatone.com

Wed, 09 Nov 2005 06:09:26 GMT

1. Single Record - Update Form (no table)

2. Single record update problem

3. Updating display of a single record in Browse

4. Single Record Update Template

5. Update Selected Record on Browse without Calling Form ?

6. Update records from multiple tables on one form

7. Child records on an update form

8. Update a record without using a form

9. Update record without form?

10. Insern a record in browse without a update Form

11. Selecting record when returning from update form

12. Commit new record without leaving update form.