Generate an email with text in html???
Author Message
 Generate an email with text in html???

Hi

How can i do, to generate from my application, an email in his body with html text ?

Bye

Ral E. Rivero
PRS Informtica
www.prs.com.uy
Dr.M.Cassinoni 1682/812
Montevideo - URUGUAY

Sat, 11 Oct 2003 02:50:04 GMT
 Generate an email with text in html???

http://www.olis.com/cw/cwcontro.htm

--
Greg Berthume

http://members.aol.com/gberthume

  Hi

  How can i do, to generate from my application, an email in his body with html text ?

  Bye

  Ral E. Rivero
  PRS Informtica
  www.prs.com.uy
  Dr.M.Cassinoni 1682/812
  Montevideo - URUGUAY

Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:16:08 GMT
 Generate an email with text in html???

NetTalk can do this - plus a lot more
see www.capsoft.com

Cheers
Bruce
CapeSoft

  Hi

  How can i do, to generate from my application, an email in his body with html text ?

  Bye

  Ral E. Rivero
  PRS Informtica
  www.prs.com.uy
  Dr.M.Cassinoni 1682/812
  Montevideo - URUGUAY

Sat, 11 Oct 2003 16:07:30 GMT

1. Open generated HTML in browser (was - Generate HTML in GUI app)

2. Generate an html email.

3. Highlight specific text in HTML without touching HTML Tags

4. Email text body from text file?

5. Rendering HTML-formatted text as normal text

6. text/xml versus text/html

7. Email - Generating Report(from File ) in Clarion 2.00

8. Generating email messages from Clipper.

9. generating an email

10. mime/tcllib: generate encoded Email subjects

11. HTML formatted emails with inline graphics

12. Python code in email/html and pindent.