TopSpeed Releases Free Beta 2 of TopSpeed ODBC Driver
Author Message
 TopSpeed Releases Free Beta 2 of TopSpeed ODBC Driver

TopSpeed is pleased to announce the second beta release of the
TopSpeed 16- and 32-bit ODBC drivers. The most important addition is
compatibility with ODBC 3.0 and/or Office '97 applications. We have
also fixed a re-entrancy problem which prevented multiple instances of
the 16-bit driver, and fixed several concurrency problems found in the
32-bit driver.

We strongly encourage Clarion developers to download and test this
beta against as many ODBC enabled applications as possible. We are
very encouraged by the progress of beta testers so far. With your
cooperation, we hope to release the final version of the TopSpeed ODBC
driver when the current beta time out period ends on June 30.

The update is available now from http://www.*-*-*.com/

Enjoy!
Jim

+============================================================>
| Jim DeFabia         TopSpeed Corporation-Documentation

| Standard Disclaimer: These opinions are mine & mine alone.
+============================================================>

Mon, 22 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 TopSpeed Releases Free Beta 2 of TopSpeed ODBC Driver

Subject: TopSpeed Releases Free Beta 2 of TopSpeed ODBC Driver

TopSpeed is pleased to announce the second beta release of the
TopSpeed 16- and 32-bit ODBC drivers. The most important addition is
compatibility with ODBC 3.0 and/or Office '97 applications. We have
also fixed a re-entrancy problem which prevented multiple instances of
the 16-bit driver, and fixed several concurrency problems found in the
32-bit driver.

We strongly encourage Clarion developers to download and test this
beta against as many ODBC enabled applications as possible. We are
very encouraged by the progress of beta testers so far. With your
cooperation, we hope to release the final version of the TopSpeed ODBC
driver when the current beta time out period ends on June 30.

The update is available now from http://www.topspeed.com/tsodbc.htm

Enjoy!
Jim

+============================================================>
| Jim DeFabia         TopSpeed Corporation-Documentation

| Standard Disclaimer: These opinions are mine & mine alone.
+============================================================>

Tue, 23 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Free Beta 3 of TopSpeed ODBC available now!

2. Why are the Topspeed ODBC drivers not Free???

3. TopSpeed ODBC Beta 5 Data Translation: Example?

4. problem with empty date via Topspeed ODBC beta 5

5. Needed 1 TopSpeed ODBC driver license

6. Topspeed ODBC Drivers

7. Topspeed ODBC driver ?????

8. Single Topspeed ODBC Drivers Available

9. ODBC driver topspeed - Please help

10. odbc driver for topspeed

11. Topspeed ODBC driver

12. Problems with VB using Topspeed ODBC driver