Adding a File to a Procedure's File Schematic
Author Message
 Adding a File to a Procedure's File Schematic

Hey all,
I'm new to template language. I have a Application extension that I've
created that allows the programmer to select a file from the dictionary. I
would like that file to be added to the file schematic of the procedure
using the Procedure extension from the same template.
The symbol for the File is %UDSecurityFile and is selected through:
   #PROMPT('Select UD Security File:',FILE),%UDSecurityFile
in Global > Extensions.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TIA,
Josh Landin

Sat, 14 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do i remove file loaded combo from file schematic of window

2. TIP #210: Add 'tempname' to file

3. Adding New VI's to existing library and modifying .mnu files

4. distutils won't add data file to package dir

5. Add to Tk distributions reference files which may not be on user's system

6. File schematic

7. Report Writer File Schematic Update

8. Avoiding the file schematic section

9. File Schematics

10. C5.5 abc - How do I OPEN() a file which is not in schematic

11. Converting EDIF files or Viewdraw Schematics to VHDL

12. problem with adding a package, couldn't find procedure Isqltcl_Init