Spin Box increments less than 1- from .0153 to .98438 w/.0153 increment changes
Author Message
 Spin Box increments less than 1- from .0153 to .98438 w/.0153 increment changes

I need to use a SpinBox.  I need to allow the user to choose a decimal
number .####.  The number must not exceed 63/64 and be not less than 1/64.
In other words the range needs to be from .01563 to .98438.

The properties for the spin box will not allow me to place these values in
the range setups. I tried amending the source code, but it seems to not save
my changes in the module (CLW) file. I have tried numerous times to change
it through the source.  Maybe I'm not accessing and editing it properly.

Regardless,

Any suggestions? Thank you.

Tue, 08 Jul 2003 04:27:49 GMT
 Spin Box increments less than 1- from .0153 to .98438 w/.0153 increment changes
I figured it out.  Sorry for the posting. I'm just getting back into using
Clarion

Quote:
> I need to use a SpinBox.  I need to allow the user to choose a decimal
> number .####.  The number must not exceed 63/64 and be not less than 1/64.
> In other words the range needs to be from .01563 to .98438.

> The properties for the spin box will not allow me to place these values in
> the range setups. I tried amending the source code, but it seems to not
save
> my changes in the module (CLW) file. I have tried numerous times to change
> it through the source.  Maybe I'm not accessing and editing it properly.

> Regardless,

> Any suggestions? Thank you.

Tue, 08 Jul 2003 10:16:32 GMT

1. Auto increment from drop combo box

2. Programmatically change numeric control increment

3. DolphinVM dll ref count not incremented?

4. Pattern to increment an instance variable

5. Incrementing

6. Increments

7. Auto Increment

8. Help incrementing print fields