Clarion application in Novel Netware
Author Message
 Clarion application in Novel Netware

Is there any problem to run Clarion application in Novel Netware? One of my
client having a problem here. After she come out from AccPack can not run my
application.

Please comments, what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Rezwanul Ferdous
Knowledge-Pro Pte Ltd
Singapore

Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion application in Novel Netware

> Is there any problem to run Clarion application in Novel Netware? One of my
> client having a problem here. After she come out from AccPack can not run my
> application.

> Please comments, what could be the problem?

Seems obvious to me AccPack must be the problem. Tel them to change to something
stable <g> .Sorry could not help myself.

Tony

Quote:

> Thanks in advance.

> Rezwanul Ferdous
> Knowledge-Pro Pte Ltd
> Singapore

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion application in Novel Netware

Quote:
> Is there any problem to run Clarion application in Novel Netware? One of
my
> client having a problem here. After she come out from AccPack can not run
my
> application.

> Please comments, what could be the problem?

What version of Clarion is the program written in?  I believe there are some
Novel issues with old DOS versions of clarion.

thanks

Karl

Sat, 13 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion application in Novel Netware
Hi Karl,

I am using Clarion for Windows Version 5 - Web Edition.
Thanks,

Ferdous.

Quote:

> > Is there any problem to run Clarion application in Novel Netware? One of
> my
> > client having a problem here. After she come out from AccPack can not
run
> my
> > application.

> > Please comments, what could be the problem?

> What version of Clarion is the program written in?  I believe there are
some
> Novel issues with old DOS versions of clarion.

> thanks

> Karl

Sat, 13 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. NDS (Novel NetWare) mode programs

2. Setting file handles on Novel Netware

3. Win 9.5/98 Client And Novel Netware 3.12

4. weirdness between Netware and Clarion 5 and 55 applications

5. Clarion Application Profile Exchange - Advertise your Clarion Created Application

6. Eurosymbol in Clarion application with Clarion Files

7. Problems with Clarion and Netware 4.11

8. Clarion apps on NetWare 5 Server

9. Clarion files and NetWare 4

10. Clarion 2.1 / Win95 / Netware 3.11 ?

11. From Netware to NT to Netware...

12. Clipper 5.2e App migration from Netware 4.10 to Netware 5/NT4.0