how to change Tabs order?
Author Message
 how to change Tabs order?

Hi!
Is it possible to let user change the Tabs order on Browse
(for example to move a tab to the left or to the right)?

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Marko.

Sun, 27 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 how to change Tabs order?
Marko,
With PROP:ABOVE, PROP:LEFT, PROP:RIGHT and
PROP:BELOW you can change the position of the sheet.

With PROP:UP and PROP:DOWN you change the
text orientation on the tabs (?sheet1{PROP:UP} = True).
Regards,
Marius Luidens

Quote:

> Hi!
> Is it possible to let user change the Tabs order on Browse
> (for example to move a tab to the left or to the right)?

> Any ideas will be appreciated.

> Marko.

Mon, 28 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 how to change Tabs order?
This will change the orientation. I believe he asked how do you change the
order.

Glenn Rathke

Quote:

>Marko,
>With PROP:ABOVE, PROP:LEFT, PROP:RIGHT and
>PROP:BELOW you can change the position of the sheet.

>With PROP:UP and PROP:DOWN you change the
>text orientation on the tabs (?sheet1{PROP:UP} = True).
>Regards,
>Marius Luidens

>> Hi!
>> Is it possible to let user change the Tabs order on Browse
>> (for example to move a tab to the left or to the right)?

>> Any ideas will be appreciated.

>> Marko.

Mon, 28 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 how to change Tabs order?
My question was how can user change the order of tabs
- for example move Tab2 to the place of Tab1 or opposite.

Regards,
Marko.

Quote:
>Marko,
>With PROP:ABOVE, PROP:LEFT, PROP:RIGHT and
>PROP:BELOW you can change the position of the sheet.

>With PROP:UP and PROP:DOWN you change the
>text orientation on the tabs (?sheet1{PROP:UP} = True).
>Regards,
>Marius Luidens

>> Hi!
>> Is it possible to let user change the Tabs order on Browse
>> (for example to move a tab to the left or to the right)?

>> Any ideas will be appreciated.

>> Marko.

Mon, 28 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 how to change Tabs order?
Marko,
            Browse Procedure Properties/Conditional Behavoiur....
set CHOICE(?CurrentTab) = 2.  or 3, or 4.. etc.
I am not sure about moving the first Tab, but I have added
CHOICE(?CurrentTab) = 1 to the list then set 2 to 1 and 1 to 2 etc.  There
may be a better way to do this!

Jim

Quote:

>My question was how can user change the order of tabs
>- for example move Tab2 to the place of Tab1 or opposite.

>Regards,
>Marko.

>>Marko,
>>With PROP:ABOVE, PROP:LEFT, PROP:RIGHT and
>>PROP:BELOW you can change the position of the sheet.

>>With PROP:UP and PROP:DOWN you change the
>>text orientation on the tabs (?sheet1{PROP:UP} = True).
>>Regards,
>>Marius Luidens

>>> Hi!
>>> Is it possible to let user change the Tabs order on Browse
>>> (for example to move a tab to the left or to the right)?

>>> Any ideas will be appreciated.

>>> Marko.

Wed, 30 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MASKing changes tab order...

2. CW2.0 Cannot change tab order PROBLEM

3. How to change the tab order

4. Changing EditFields tab-order?

5. change control tab order at runtime

6. change order for tab...

7. Changing order of TAB controls (2)

8. Changing the order of TABs

9. Changing field order on form with multiple tabs

10. Changing Tab Order

11. tab order inside tab

12. How to change Record Filter when changing Tab