Help Files, Need Help
Author Message
 Help Files, Need Help

Help files are created separately from the program. All you do is set the
help IDs in the screens. You then create your help files with either a
program or with an editor that can save files in RTF format. The subject of
help files is almost a profession in itself. There is an icetip on creating
help files on
http://www.*-*-*.com/
you can go there and read a couple of articles about what is involved.

Mick

Quote:
>How do I create the windows standard help files, windows etc. Does Cw2003
allow
>me to do this.

Fri, 05 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help Files, Need Help
How do I create the windows standard help files, windows etc. Does Cw2003 allow
me to do this.

Sat, 06 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help Files, Need Help
There are a number of commercial programs that help simplify help file
creation. I ahve some experience in this and am using a commercial
program. i would be prepared to help out, if you have written the help
files in WORD or a similar word processor, but would like some
contribution for my effort in dollar terms. If interested, contact me

Phil

Quote:

>How do I create the windows standard help files, windows etc. Does Cw2003 allow
>me to do this.

Philip Cmpston
Senior Lecturer, Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care
The University of Brisbane
The Royal Brisbane Hospital

Sat, 06 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help Files, Need Help
Hi,
if You want to write RTF files and compile them, You may download
Microsoft Help Workshop from ftp.microsoft.com.
There You can find explanations of RTF file structure, too.

Best Regards,
Davor Maric

Quote:
>How do I create the windows standard help files, windows etc. Does Cw2003
allow
>me to do this.

Sat, 06 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help Files, Need Help

Quote:
> if You want to write RTF files and compile them, You may download
> Microsoft Help Workshop from ftp.microsoft.com.
> There You can find explanations of RTF file structure, too.

This is about one of the clearest approaches I have found to help file
creation. The Help Authors Workshop is also available in book form that
comes with a CD containing all of the progs. It's about $49.00 U.S. and
well worth it.

Tue, 09 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

2. Please Help - NetTools Help File needed

3. Help needed converting 2.1 for DOS files - Clarion Expert needed

4. Need old file-dbase 1.0 help file?

5. need help with rename-file/delete-file

6. help! f90.help help help help

7. HELP HELP HELP HELP

8. HELP HELP HELP HELP

10. help help help help!!!!!!!!!!!

11. (HELP (HELP (HELP (HELP))))

12. HELP: HELP: HELP: HELP: Online-manual on Expect