Format of Clarion DAT files
Author Message
 Format of Clarion DAT files

Hi,
    I'm looking for format/structure of clarion DAT files.
Could anybody help me?

Thanx anyway

  SaGu

Tue, 22 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Format of Clarion DAT files
Hello,

go to

http://users.andara.com/~rschofie/OpenLinux1.3/bulletin117.html

Hope it's ok.

Bostjan - SLOVENIA

Quote:
> Hi,
>     I'm looking for format/structure of clarion DAT files.
> Could anybody help me?

> Thanx anyway

>   SaGu

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Tue, 22 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clarion DAT file format

2. Export Clarion .DAT files to ASCII comma delimited files

3. Clarion *.dat Conversion to ascii delimited format (csv)

4. Export Clarion .DAT files to ASCII comma delimited files

5. Exporting Clarion DAT file to ASCII(Text)File

6. Clarion .DAT format

7. Converting quickbasic2 .dat file to ascii format

8. How to convert simple .DAT files to .DBF format

9. Convert TPS to DAT file format for Betrieve

10. 'Bug' in a Clarion *.DAT File

11. conversion utility to convert DOS clarion .dat file to .dbf

12. Export from Clarion 2.1 Dat files to ASCII