logical blocking display
Author Message
 logical blocking display

I'm looking for a utility that will take cw source code and display the
control flow nesting visually.  There was a utility called something like IT
Aligns for CPD, if memory serves.  I basically want to visually determine
which 'End' belongs with which 'if' or 'loop', etc.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 Custom Business Applications & System Level Utilities since 1967
 *** If you can imagine it, we can automate it ! ***

Fri, 19 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. xilinx foundation problems ( logical block unexpanded )

2. Loops with logical blocks

3. pprint-logical-block and non-local exits

4. logical*4 and logical*8?

5. std blocks vs blocks+cache ( was: block behavior)

6. Tktable visual display to differentiate blocks of rows

7. How to display a block?

8. question on return from blocks and ensure: blocks

9. ERROR "Corrupt Block/Unknown Block Freed"

10. Corrupt block/unknown block type freed bug

11. 0 BLOCK in Gforth (Was: Blocks Help etc.)

12. blocks and lambdas, or blocks as first-class entities