need cw21lpex.exe or c4lpex.exe
Author Message
 need cw21lpex.exe or c4lpex.exe

I have some trouble with my CW2003 linker.
I had some sogestion that this exe-s can help me.
I don't have neather one of Beta version of the CW4 in wich this file
are.
The files had to be in the BIN directory
My e-mail is

Thank You in advance!!!!!!!

Sun, 25 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. 32-Bit NMAKE.EXE, LINK.EXE, LIB.EXE, & RC.EXE

2. c5print.exe and c5printx.exe cannot run in the root directory of a network drive

3. cscn.exe and cvvt.exe

4. ABC Exe Called From Clarion Exe

5. Splitting a big .exe in a smale.exe and many ddl's in C4b

6. ntvdm.exe - Application Error when running C55EE.exe

7. close exe form another exe

8. Running one EXE from another EXE

9. making the exe readonly / exe in a network

10. GPF in EXE calling EXE

11. EXE + DLL ----> EXE

12. What are C5CPPX.EXE, C5NCP.EXE, etc ?