List & Label template bundle at lower price
Author Message
 List & Label template bundle at lower price

In recognition of the growing popularity of using List & Label amongst the
Clarion community, Combit, the authors or List & Label, has now produced a
Clarion only version of their award winning software.

This version is the current version of List & Label, but can only be used
with Clarion products.  It is only available through Solace software as part
of the bundle package together with the List & Label templates and is
available for a trial period at 299 + P&P (US$496) instead of the normal
price if bought separately of 426 + P&P  (US$707).  These prices are now
reflected in the availability and prices page of our website
http://www.*-*-*.com/

The only difference between the standard, full Windows Development version
of List & Label and the Clarion only version is that you may not use the
Clarion only version with other languages such as Visual Basic, Java C++
etc.  Apart from that it is the standard product and will come supplied with
the same manuals as with the full Windows Development version.

If you purchase the Clarion only product and later find that you wish to use
List & Label in other languages, you may then upgrade to the full Windows
Development version of List & Label.

Please note that the full Windows Development version of List& Label is
still available at the normal, discounted price, as a bundle.

Simon Burrows

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 List & Label template bundle at lower price
Hi Simon!

Quote:
> In recognition of the growing popularity of using List & Label amongst the
> Clarion community, Combit, the authors or List & Label, has now produced a
> Clarion only version of their award winning software.

Actually, I'm just as glad I got the full version as I am licensed to use it
with ANY development platform.

-- Craig (The Data Ferret)
http://www.pcferret.com/ for RARS
Using Virtual Access 5.01 build 301 in Win98
CPD 2.1 CDD 3.x C5WE L&L LSP SecWin
CPCS CCS CLACom WinEvent CWA CM2 CSS AppMan
JANUS/Ada 83 95 CLAW Java Fort Cach
BlackICE ClockWise
"Do not meddle in the affairs of FERRETS..."

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 List & Label template bundle at lower price
Craig -

Yep. No feelings of regret here either.

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000 19:17:57 EST, Craig E. Ransom

Quote:

>Actually, I'm just as glad I got the full version as I am licensed to use it
>with ANY development platform.

Jeff Slarve  [Team Topspeed]
http://www.jssoftware.com

Sat, 20 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. List & Label version 8 upgrade prices annouced

2. Clarion List & Label Templates/combit

3. List & Label 30 day evaluation templates released

4. ANN: wPDFControl/Clarion Wrapper bundle pricing available

5. Application Shell Bundle/Pricing Changes

6. About List & Label paper size

7. List & Label

8. Process bar behaviour - List & Label

9. List & Label v9 demo now available

10. List&Label

11. BigTamer(tm) Template Bundle Special

12. List & Label 9.0