IRC Chat scheduled for Saturday, 12:00pm EST
Author Message
 IRC Chat scheduled for Saturday, 12:00pm EST

CW-Talk IRC Chat
==============
Channel Operators:
  MrSilky - Lil 'ol me
  RussEggenTS - Top Speed staffer
  JimTopSpeed - Top Speed staffer
  PierreT - A great guy and knowledgeable CW type hailing from Canada.

CW-Talk IRC Chat Times
==================
Tuesday 6:00pm EST
Thursday 6:00pm EST
Saturday 12:00pm EST

I will post a list of time conversions to the list, in addition my web page
is in the works which will contain links to IRC related software,
additional information, etc.

IRC Chat Clients
============
mIRC ver 4.X - By far the most popular IRC chat client, packed with
features and in both win31 and win95 flavors.  Point your web browser to:

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~armypuke/mirc.html

Pirch BETA 0.85 - My personal favorite...just cuz I gotta be different.
Not as easy to use as mIRC, but more powerful and customizable in my
opinion.  To get this client go to:

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~umbriel/w31setup/pirch.htm

We hope to see you there!

======================
Christian B. Lahti (MrSilky)

CBL Data Systems, Inc.
======================

Tue, 25 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. #OpenClarion IRC chat will be open 6pm GMT 2pm EST today

2. Proc fails to set time to upcoming Saturday at 12:00 midnight

3. Radio Ferret Clarion Chat at 5PM EST (2200GMT)

4. Y2k chat, April 8, 2 pm EST

5. Open Clarion IRC group meets Wednesday March 22, 2000 at 18:00 EST

6. Saturday IRC topic

7. Saturday IRC now in session

8. Thursday 7:30 PM (EST) IRC session in progress

9. What is the IRC chat channel for smalltalk?

10. awk IRC chat

11. Clarion chats on IRC

12. IRC chat