highlighted record
Author Message
 highlighted record

Hi all,

I add or change (the qty) record using coding.
How could I make the browse highlighted the new record or the record that
has beed updated?
I use 2002. Thanks.

regards,
chris

Sat, 22 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 highlighted record

Chris,
You need to use the Position function to get the position of the record you
updated. then use this position to reset the browse to the proper record.
If you study the code generated by the standard templates for browse updates you
will get a better idea of how to do this.

HTH

Jim Katz
CW2.0, CPD2.1 , CFD3.1 , WIN 95, Win 311 etc.
Always looking for the simpler solution.

Sun, 23 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Highlighted record

2. Deleting Highlighted Record in Browse

3. Highlight record on list with QUEUE

4. Grabbing Highlighted Record from Browse

5. Set highlighted record to top of browse box after locate

6. How do I retrieve the highlighted record in a Browse?

7. C4b ABC - Find and highlight a certain record in a child browse

8. Moving a browse highlight bar to a record

9. Starting browse highlighting the last record

10. C4a Highlight bar on first record in queue returning from update

11. Highlight first record on the browse

12. Wrong record highlighted