Clarion Report Writer
Author Message
 Clarion Report Writer

I have an ascii file that I want to link with a clarion file for a
report.  The clarion file has the information I am sorting thru, I
just need the ascii file to show one field.  The ascii file contains 2
fields and 130,000 records, but when I try to add th efile it just
shows me :line, how do I tell it that they are linked thru the Unit #
field int he Clarion fiel and the first 6 characters in the ascii
file.  Then I need to display the last 20 characters in the ascii
file.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Brian Nelligan

Sat, 09 Jul 2005 23:08:33 GMT

1. Clarion Report Writer Bug?

2. Clarion Report Writer - Office 2000 (ODBC)

3. Clarion Report Writer

4. Clarion Report Writer

5. Sending output from Clarion Report Writer for windows to a file

6. Clarion Report Writer Problem

7. Clarion Report Writer Help

8. Clarion Report Writer

9. Clarion Report Writer Problem

10. Clarion Report Writer

11. Need help with Clarion Report Writer

12. Clarion Report Writer