icons displayed in browses not displaying
Author Message
 icons displayed in browses not displaying

I have just moved my development to a Win2K professional computer.
I am not sure that this is the reason but I now have the following
problem:-
All my icons which used to be displayed in the browse do not display
anymore.
All the icons are registered in the Projects\library,object and
resource files
The default icon in the browse is called (e.g.) ~openfold.ico
But this displays as a blank to the left of the field description
The only way I can get the icon to show is to create a conditional
such as FieldDescripion<>'' and then set the same icon (i.e.)
~openfold.ico.
Can anyone shed any light on this behaviour?

Wed, 05 Oct 2005 01:00:23 GMT

1. icons not displaying in browse (REPOST)

2. Display.TransferBlock not supported by display

3. Browse displays duplicates but are not if file

4. Not Displaying Records in Browse

5. Display RGB pixel data in a display window

6. DISPLAY statement and screen displays

7. changes fixed the Histogram display but spoilt the Geometry display

8. no display name and no $DISPLAY environment variable

9. can't read env(DISPLAY) from regexp with $env(DISPLAY)

10. no display name and no $DISPLAY environment variable -- ????

11. icon display problem inlistbox on XP Home

12. Displaying the Mac's own dialog icons