CW4.0 RANGE Limits on browse boxes
Author Message
 CW4.0 RANGE Limits on browse boxes

I appologise for all the questions but I am trying the new ABc templates
and have once again become a trainee.

I have a browse box and some selection fields on a single dialog. I need to
refresh the browse box when the selection fields change. I have filters
working but i want to use range limits.

The key is a three field key and the selection is on the last. I tried
filling in the template as per CW2 but it does not work. I even used reset
fields.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Mike PAce

Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with Range Limited Browse Box

2. Drop List Box with a range limit

3. Spin Box Range Limits

4. Beginner w/ Problem in Drop Down List Box Filter/Range Limit

5. How do I do a Multiple Range Limit on an ABC Browse

6. Browse range-limit field

7. Browse with range limit and incremental locator problem

8. Filtering a Range Limited Browse

9. Setting Range Limits on a browse form inside a Tab

10. ABC Browse Range Limits not working

11. Changing value of a Browse Range Limit

12. Browse Range Limit, multi-field key?