***DEBT KILLER***
Author Message
 ***DEBT KILLER***

If you have received this message in error, please forgive the
inconvenience.  At your request, I will remove your name from any
future mailings. THANKS

If you're willing to hold on to what you would spend for a lottery
ticket, a cheeseburger combo,  or a trip to the movies, this is for you.

*** LEGAL***
***NO SCAM***
***NO CONFUSION***

I'm not going to get into pathetic triumphs from rags to riches in
my life because the reason you're reading this is not because of
me but for yourself. I, and I'm sure you as well, have been fed
enough buttering, deceptive phrases and reasons to join money-making
operations to last a lifetime. You want to know what's required of
you and what you can expect without the extras. YOU WANT
THE TRUTH.

Like my opening phrase stated, if you can hold on to what you would
spend on a cheeseburger combo, then please read on.

The reason I got involved is simple - I wanted to do more things in
life and the money wasn't there to do it. This opportunity is it and
it's for you to use anytime, anywhere, whenever you need more
money.

IT WORKS! That's the bottomline it works. You see I FINALLY
FOUND something that works. I HATE GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES!!
I hate those schemes like multi-level marketing, mail-order schemes,
envelope scams, 900 number scams... the list goes on forever. I have
tried every darn get rich quick scheme out there over the past few
years. I somehow got on mailing lists for people looking to make
money. In other words lists listing gullible people willing to do
anything for a quick dime.

These claims to get me rich quick sounded irresistible! I would shell
out dollar after dollar. At one point I even shelled out $1100.
PATHETIC! On top of that, I had maxed out my credit card. I had gotten
in DEBT! I tried them all and failed every single one of them.

The tables turned however, when not too long ago I was scanning through
a NEWSGROUP and saw an article stating "FASTCASH!!".  I thought...
"Not again??  Well, I'll just have to see what SCAM they're trying to
pull this time, so I checked it out.

The article described a way to MAIL A ONE DOLLAR BILL TO ONLY
FIVE PEOPLE AND MAKE $50, 0000 IN CASH WITHIN 4 WEEKS!
Well, the more I thought about it, the more I became very curious.
Why? Because of the way it worked AND BECAUSE IT WOULD
ONLY COST ME FIVE DOLLARS (AND FIVE STAMPS),
THAT'S ALL I HAD TO EVER PAY....EVER!!

$1 + $1 + $1 + $1 + $1 + STAMPS = affordable and sensible and
attainable!

Unlike the expensive MLM startups, if you can afford a cheeseburger
combo, you can afford this opportunity. $5, thats it, thats all you pay
EVER!

Ok, so the $50,000 in cash maybe be a little hard to imagine. What
about $20? Can you make $20? Of course you can. You can't tell me
40 million internet users aren't going to believe this doesn't work.
IT DOES WORK but its up to you.

ITS EASY TO BE SUCCESSFUL. ITS ALSO EASY NOT TO BE
SUCCESSFUL.

Here's what I did.  I MAILED OUT a single dollar bill to each of
the FIVE PEOPLE on the list that was contained in the FASTCASH
article(your name list is down below).

I  included a small note, with the dollar, that stated "Please Add
Me To Your List."  I then removed the first position name off the
five name list and moved everyone up one position, and I
put my name in position five of the list.  So #1 is off the list, #2
becomes #1, #3 becomes #2, #4 becomes #3, #5 becomes #4,
and you and your address become #5. You'll understand when
you see the name list.That is how the money starts rolling in!

I then took this revised article now with my name(#5) on the list
and REPOSTED IT ON AS MANY NEWSGROUPS AND LOCAL
BULLETIN BOARD MESSAGE AREAS THAT I KNEW.  I then
waited to watch the money come in...prepared to maybe receive
about $1000 to $1500 in cash or so....But what a welcome
surprise when those envelopes kept coming in!!!  I  knew what
they were as soon as I saw the return addresses from people
all over the world. Hey I knew I made more than break-even!

THAT WAS EXCITING!!  So how much did I get in total return?
$1000? $5000? Not even!!! I received a total of $15,075!!!  I
couldn't believe it!!

***IMPORTANT***

You must follow through and repost this article EVERYWHERE
you can think of!  You're free to revise the introduction to
your own liking but keep the instructions the same and change
the name list like I told you. Remember, the more postings
you have will determine how much cash will arrive in your
very own mailbox!!  It's just too easy to pass up!!!

WHY SHOULD YOU DO THIS?

1.  The only cost factors are for the five stamps, the 5
envelopes and the 5 one dollar bills that you send out
to the listed names by snail mail (US Postal Service Mail).
The price of a cheeseburger combo. ;-)

2. All you have to do is simply repost the article (WITH
YOUR NAME ADDED AS #5 IN THE LIST) to all the
newsgroups and local BBS's you can.

3.  Then sit back and watch the  SPECTACULAR
REALISTIC RETURNS OF $$$ in about 3-5 weeks!
So HOLD OFF ON THOSE LOTTERY NUMBERS
FOR TODAY, EAT AT HOME TONIGHT INSTEAD
OF TAKEOUT FROM McDONALDS AND INVEST
FIVE DOLLARS IN  THIS AMAZING MONEY
MAKING SYSTEM NOW!!! YOU CAN'T LOSE!!

SO, ARE YOU READY TO MAKE SOME CASH!!!??
HERE WE GO!!!

OK, READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
AND PRINT THEM OUT SO THAT YOU CAN
EASILY REFER TO THEM AS OFTEN AS NEEDED. :-)

*** THE LIST OF NAMES IS AT THE END OF
THIS ARTICLE. ***

INSTRUCTIONS:

1.  Take a sheet of paper and write on it the following:
"Please add my name to your list".  This creates a service
out of this money making system and thus making it completely
legal. You are not just randomly sending a dollar to someone,
you are paying one dollar for a legitimate service.  Make sure
you include your name and address.  I assure you, this is
completely LEGAL! Feel free to check it out.

For a neat little twist, also write what slot their name was in:
"You were in slot 3" for example.  Just to add a little fun!
This is all about having fun and making money at the same
time! It also helps in keeping track of  where your name is
on lists around the globe.

2.  Now fold this sheet of paper around the dollar bill (no checks or
money orders), and put them into an envelope and send it on its way to
the five people listed.  The folding of the paper around the bill will
insure its arrival to its recipient. THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT!!

3.  Now listen carefully, here's where you get YOUR MONEY COMING TO
YOUR MAILBOX.   Look at the list of five people;  remove the first
name from position one and move everyone on the list up slot one on
the list.  Position 2 name will now move to the position 1 slot ,
position 3 will now become position 2, 4 will be be 3, 5 will be 4.
Now put your name, address, zipcode AND COUNTRY in position 5, the
bottom position on the list.

4.  Now upload this updated file to as many newsgroups and local
bulletin boards' message areas & file section as possible.  Give a
catchy description of the file so it gets noticed!!  Such as:
"NEED FAST CASH?, HERE IT IS!" or "NEED CASH TO PAY OFF
YOUR DEBTS??",  etc.  And the more uploads, the more money you
will make, and of course, the more money the others on the list will
make too.

LET'S ALL TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER BY BEING HONEST
AND BY PUTTING FORTH 110 PERCENT INTO THIS PROFITABLE
AMAZING SYSTEM!!!

You'll reap the benefits, believe me!!! Set a  goal for the number
of total uploads you'll post, such as 15-20 postings  or more!  Always
have a goal in mind!!! If you can UUE encode the file when uploading,
that will make it easier for the people to receive it and have it
downloaded to their hard drive.  That way they get a copy of the article
right on their computer without hassles of viewing and then saving the
article from the File menu. Don't alter the file type, leave it as an
MS-DOS Text file. The best test is to be able to view this file using
Microsoft's Notepad for Windows 3.x or WordPad for Windows '95. If the
margins look right without making the screen slide left or right when at
the ends of the sentences, you're in business!

5.  If you need help uploading, simply ask the sysop of the BBS, or
"POST" a message on a newsgroup asking how to post a file, tell them
who your Internet provider is and PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS BE GLAD
TO HELP. I would try to describe how to do it but there are simply too
many internet software packages with slightly different yet relatively
simple ways to post or upload a file.  Just ask for help or look in the
help section for 'posting'. I do know that for GNN, you simply select
'POST'then enter a catchy description under the subject box, choose
'ATTACH',selecting 'UUE' and NOT 'TXT', then choose 'Browse' to go look
for the file. Find your text file CASH.TXT and click on it and choose
'OK'. Place a one line statement in the main body section of the message
post screen.Something like "Download this to read how to get cash
arriving in your mailbox with no paybacks!" or whatever. Just make sure
it represents its true feasibility, NOT something like..."Get one
million dollars flooding in your mailbox in two days!" You'll never get
ANY responses!

6. And this is the step I like.  JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY LIFE BECAUSE
CASH IS ON THE WAY!!  Expect to see a little money start to
trickle in around 2 weeks, but AT ABOUT WEEKS 3 & 4, THE MONEY STORM
WILL HIT YOUR MAILBOX!! All you have to do is take it out of the
mailbox and try not to scream too loud (outside anyway) when you
 realize YOU HIT THE BIG TIME AT LAST!!

7.  So go PAY OFF YOUR BILLS AND DEBTS and then get that something
 special you always wanted or buy for that special person in your life
(or the one you want in your life)  a gift they'll never forget.  ENJOY!

8.  Now when you get low on this money supply,  simply re-activate
this file again; Reposting it in the old places where you originally
posted and possibly some new places you now know of. Don't ever lose
this file, always keep a copy at your reach for when you ever need
cash.  THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE TOOL THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS RE-USE
TIME AND TIME AGAIN WHEN CASH IS NEEDED!

 THE NAMES LIST       THE NAMES LIST      THE NAME LIST

       HONESTY IS WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM SUCCESSFUL!!!

1. J. Watson
    #8 45 Street Cres
    Sylvan Lake, Alberta, Canada
    T4S 1K7

2. Matt Posey
    1119 Delmar St.
    Papillion, NE 68046

3. Brook Elliot
    4249 Denny Ave.
    Studio City, CA 91602

4. Serguei Shilzow
    Zionskirch str.60
    10119 Berlin, Germany

5. Daniel Pepper
    16415 Glenside Place
    Surrey, B.C.
    V4N 1V6
    CANADA

Be sure to send those dollars.. Thats what makes it work!

ATTENTION    ****** READ THIS ******   ATTENTION

Keep a list of those who send you a dollar and always be on the look-out
for local postings such as these. Make sure no one's trying to make up a
list without paying. You know where you should be on the list as the
names come in. Be prepared to write alot of names down and KEEP TRACK.

*** AS I YOU KNOW, HONESTY IS THE BEST WAY TO GO FOR THIS PLAN ***

If you try to DECEIVE people by posting the messages with your name in
the list without paying the money to the people, you won't get much
back. You see, a friend of mine did this and only got about $150 back.
When he carried out the plan properly and paid the $5 + stamps, in 4-5
weeks he got $10000 back. Remember, all the lists are redistributed
after the money is received. That's 5 times the effort, and 5 times
the postings you could ever distribute to BBS's,Newsgroups, or wherever.

Send those dollars now...that's what makes this work alot
faster..............unless of course you have enough in the bank. ;-)

Thu, 15 Apr 1999 02:00:00 GMT

1. NEED TO PAY OFF DEBTS$$$

2. Reduce Debt

3. Bad debt poblems...

4. GET OUT OF DEBT BEFORE THE MARKET CRASHES

5. PAY OFF YOUR DEBTS IN DAYS!!!

6. ADV: Pay off your Financial Debt

7. ADV: Life Without Debt

8. Updating APL and Killer Apps

9. APL Killer App?

10. Web Apps as ST's Killer

11. killer sucess rate, 3,000,000 sells a day..

12. ANN: New popup killer