C4b ABC - Report shifts half a page to the right
Author Message
 C4b ABC - Report shifts half a page to the right

Hi all,

My end-user wants bits and pieces of one file into one report.
So, ask interactively wich pieces, print that, ask again etc. until
the end-user hits [Finished] and then fire the previewer.
I could not get the report-manager to wait for the input and
print again (it works only once), so I now take the user input
and store the result in a queue, but then I could not find a way
to let the report-manager print this queue (he wants a file !).
So I copied the report-structure into my own code and printed
it "manually" (the good old CW20 way), perfect! Only now the
report is shifted half a page to the right. I have checked everything
(?) and in the report formatter the report looks perfect, also in
the report formatter's "preview".
Can anyone tell me what's wrong here ?

TIA
Maarten

PS: I'm using MM instead of THOUS and I know that the report
      formatter does not like this.

Sat, 22 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 C4b ABC - Report shifts half a page to the right
Hi all,

My end-user wants bits and pieces of one file into one report.
So, ask for the range, print a few lines, ask for the new range,
print a few lines, etc.

I could not get the report-manager to wait for the input and
print again (it works only once) - still struggeling with OOP.

So I now take the user input and store the results in a queue,
but I don't know how to tell the report-manager to print my
queue instead of some file.

So I copied the report-structure into my query-proc and
print it "manually" - the good old CW20 way. Works perfect
only I get a left margin of 4 inches (10 cm, I'm using mm).
In the report formatter and in it's "preview" everything looks
Ok but now I need a A3 printer to see the results on paper :)

Can anyone give me a clue ?

TIA
Maarten

Mon, 24 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hove to shift page numbers from left to right side depending on even uneven pagenumber

2. Report shifts to the Right

3. CW5 ABC Max report page length

4. Fit Report To Page C5EE(ABC)

5. Closing window half way through OK button using ABC/Update Templates

6. C4b ABC - Changing Default Button

7. C4b ABC - Find and highlight a certain record in a child browse

8. C4b ABC - Changing the drop cursor

9. C4b (ABC) Entry control locator problem

10. Drop list on EIP field in C4b, ABC

11. Toolbars - C4b ABC

12. module returning a byte - C4b ABC