Please help I have Odbc Problems
Author Message
 Please help I have Odbc Problems

Hi all,

I need to Use data using ODBC to retrieve info however Both projects I have
gives me the same Problem and this is using the ODBC driver for Lotus
Notes/Domino and using the Remedy ODBC driver

I get Illegal characters and Obviously cant compile the code.

Any help appreciated

Regards
Marius

Sun, 15 May 2005 20:23:49 GMT

1. Having problem finding SB int vector - help please

2. PLEASE HELP!! Problem connecting to database through ODBC

3. VSE 3.1 Repository Problem: Please help (please please?)

4. Having a Blond Moment - Please help.

5. Please Help--having trouble learning COBOL

6. ODBC driver topspeed - Please help

7. .TPS keys and ODBC/SQL - PLEASE HELP !!!

8. ODBC Little help please

9. Please help with C5.5b2 MSSQL7 ODBC

10. help please - MF netexpress 3.1, ODBC, dbase,Win2K

11. Help !!! - Having Relationship Problems

12. please, please, please, please, help