Moving to MS SQL ??? 2nd Post
Author Message
 Moving to MS SQL ??? 2nd Post

I have two customers that want to switch to MS SQL.  They are suggesting
that I can purchase a developers kit and distribute SQL free of charge.
Does anyone know anything about this?

Also I am currently using C4b.  I have 5.5 but I have not converted my apps
to it.  Do I need to go to 5.5 to access SQL?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Sat, 05 Jul 2003 02:47:17 GMT

1. HELP: SQL ODBC date range, 2nd post

2. 2nd post: Logout vs prop:sql

3. MS SQL 7.0 vs. MS SQL 2000

4. mxODBC SQL Type error with MS SQL Server

5. Python and MS SQL (Microsoft SQL server)

6. RexxGMSQ just released---IBM Object Rexx---MS SQL Server APIs for MS Windows NT

7. ADO in MS-IIS with MS-SQL Server

8. 1997 APL Conference - 2nd post

9. HELP: IEEE conversion (2nd post)

10. 2nd post: API Loadimage

11. 2nd post Urgent: Need help with FM2.9!

12. 2nd Post (too preocupied with WinDev)