Colour of DISABLED variables or field content
Author Message
 Colour of DISABLED variables or field content

Hi Gurus,

How can I change the default colour of DISABLE fields or variables displayed
at the update form or browse windows?

The current default colour is Grey.

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

Sat, 08 Oct 2005 17:11:46 GMT
 Colour of DISABLED variables or field content
Check out MSDN:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shel...
tform/commctls/userex/themesinstaller.asp

Then look for

GrayText=

There is a registry setting that you can change too, but I think the above
is much simpler, otherwise you have figure out what theme is in use (unless
you just update all of them, but I would regard that as bad form), then you
need to find the correct RGB set to change in the REG_Binary data.  But if
you are interested, check out "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control
Panel\Appearance\Schemes"

--
Jerome Atchison
Sr. Developer and WebMaster

Hi Gurus,

How can I change the default colour of DISABLE fields or variables displayed
at the update form or browse windows?

The current default colour is Grey.

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

Sun, 09 Oct 2005 08:53:27 GMT
 Colour of DISABLED variables or field content
Hi Jerome,

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

Quote:
> Check out MSDN:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shel...
Quote:
> tform/commctls/userex/themesinstaller.asp

> Then look for

> GrayText=

> There is a registry setting that you can change too, but I think the above
> is much simpler, otherwise you have figure out what theme is in use
(unless
> you just update all of them, but I would regard that as bad form), then
you
> need to find the correct RGB set to change in the REG_Binary data.  But if
> you are interested, check out "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control
> Panel\Appearance\Schemes"

> --
> Jerome Atchison
> Sr. Developer and WebMaster
> Certified Clarion Developer

> Hi Gurus,

> How can I change the default colour of DISABLE fields or variables
displayed
> at the update form or browse windows?

> The current default colour is Grey.

> Thanks.

> Kelvin Chua
> SINGAPORE

Tue, 11 Oct 2005 20:36:08 GMT
 Colour of DISABLED variables or field content
?var{prop:background} = color:red

Didier

Le Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:11:46 +0800, "Kelvin Chua"

Quote:
>Hi Gurus,

>How can I change the default colour of DISABLE fields or variables displayed
>at the update form or browse windows?

>The current default colour is Grey.

>Thanks.

>Kelvin Chua
>SINGAPORE

Tue, 11 Oct 2005 22:22:21 GMT
 Colour of DISABLED variables or field content
Hi Didier,

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

Quote:
> ?var{prop:background} = color:red

> Didier

> Le Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:11:46 +0800, "Kelvin Chua"

> >Hi Gurus,

> >How can I change the default colour of DISABLE fields or variables
displayed
> >at the update form or browse windows?

> >The current default colour is Grey.

> >Thanks.

> >Kelvin Chua
> >SINGAPORE

Tue, 11 Oct 2005 22:44:57 GMT

1. Corruption of field content / Content spreading over fields / NIGHTMARE

2. Disabling Field Lookup for a Conditionally disabled entry field

3. content of content variable

4. Colour of disabled entry widget

5. variable contents to variable name

6. Changing colour of fields on reports.

7. Printing colour images on a colour printer

8. Colour Variables

9. evaluation of field contents

10. Getting entry-field contents from other Windows applikations

11. text on Field contents error

12. QBE and field contents!