Tabbing through tabs
Author Message
 Tabbing through tabs

Is there a way I can setup my app so that when a user is entering data and
tab-keys on the last field on one tab control, that it automatically goes to
the first field on the next tab control?

Sun, 26 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Tabbing through tabs
Quote:

> Is there a way I can setup my app so that when a user is entering data and
> tab-keys on the last field on one tab control, that it automatically goes to
> the first field on the next tab control?

In the window formater, when you select the tab order, if the next control is
on another tab, the tab changes automatically.
------
Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
Productive Software Solutions
Can't Find that Message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
www.fkeeps.com

Sun, 26 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Tabbing through tabs
Put the tabkey as an alert on the last control of each tab.
When the user presses the tabkey, it will issue an EVENT:AlertKey
In the embed for this event add code :
SELECT(?field1234)
POST(EVENT:Accepted,?field1233)
Where ?field1234 is the first field on the next tab and ?field1233 is the
last field on the tab you're on now.
If you want shift-tab to work on the first field of a tab then you'll need
to alert that key as well.

Stephen Fulton.

Quote:
> Is there a way I can setup my app so that when a user is entering data and
> tab-keys on the last field on one tab control, that it automatically goes
> the first field on the next tab control?

Sun, 26 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Tabbing through tabs
Just to add to what was already replied.

You know that Ctrl-Tab (and Ctrl-Shift-Tab) is a Window standard that goes
to the next (and previous) tab.

Quote:
> Is there a way I can setup my app so that when a user is entering data and
> tab-keys on the last field on one tab control, that it automatically goes
> the first field on the next tab control?

Sun, 26 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Tabbing through tabs
get free abc templates
http://www.netins.net/showcase/tomruby/clarion/cats.htm
dos-enter key template. then hide and diable the browse and drag fields from
fieldlist to window.

Wed, 29 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tabs, Tabs, Tabs!!

2. Tabs within Tabs

3. Button to goto next tab / previous tab

4. VI crashes on load because of hidden tab in tab control

5. Enabling/Disabling Tabs on Tab Control in an *.EXE

6. Disabling Tabs on Tab Control

7. Enabling/Disabling Tabs on Tab Control in an *.EXE

8. Detecting the current tab in a tab panel

9. Win95 Tab/TabStrip - Want to use keyboard navigation between tabs

10. Selecting TAB sheet by pressing TAB key

11. tab order inside tab

12. Inkey() value of Shift-Tab in Windows 98 is the same as Tab