GPF in Clarion every time i do this
Author Message
 GPF in Clarion every time i do this

Hi ppl and especially  SoftVelocity :-)
(hope they monoitor this :-)

When i do the following:
Open Action on a control template populated on window
do some change at the template prompts.  Not the standard prompts but the
template prompts
Push the Embeds button
Select a embed point and push SOURCE button.
do some changes
save/Exit
Open Action on an other control template on same window
do some change at template prompts again.  Still not the standard prompts
Push Embeds button
POOOOF!  General Protection Fault Detected, See C55LOG.TXT for details.

If I exit the Window Formater inbetween the two, its ok.  No GPF, and is
ofcourse my Workaround, but sometimes i forget to do that and i loose all
changes i have done in the window.  This is really annoying

Here is the details:
Error: General Protection Fault
   C:\C55\BIN\C55RUN.DLL 30:1072
   C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1d:0d69
   C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 25:1029
   C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 31:7a13
   C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 31:1e88
   C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2d:0898
   C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2b:0c0b
   C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:162c
   C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:07fc
   C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:015e
   C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:1e16
   C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:1a60
   C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2e:25e2
   C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2e:23e2
   C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2e:4d3c
   C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2d:48cc
----------------------------------
This is hapening absolutly EVERY time in every app, 24/7.  Am I the only one
that get this GPF?

--
Ole-Morten Heien
HD Software

ICQ: 72785878

Tue, 15 Nov 2005 00:24:20 GMT
 GPF in Clarion every time i do this
Hi ,Ole Morten

Got the same problem here too , but I've dowload
'Windows Washer' and ' Spy Sweeper' and
there are no GPF after runing this . (using Win XP Pro).
--
Mvh
Tore Johannessen

Home : http://gaarderdata.com

Quote:
> Hi ppl and especially  SoftVelocity :-)
> (hope they monoitor this :-)

> When i do the following:
> Open Action on a control template populated on window
> do some change at the template prompts.  Not the standard prompts but the
> template prompts
> Push the Embeds button
> Select a embed point and push SOURCE button.
> do some changes
> save/Exit
> Open Action on an other control template on same window
> do some change at template prompts again.  Still not the standard prompts
> Push Embeds button
> POOOOF!  General Protection Fault Detected, See C55LOG.TXT for details.

> If I exit the Window Formater inbetween the two, its ok.  No GPF, and is
> ofcourse my Workaround, but sometimes i forget to do that and i loose all
> changes i have done in the window.  This is really annoying

> Here is the details:
> Error: General Protection Fault
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55RUN.DLL 30:1072
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1d:0d69
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 25:1029
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 31:7a13
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 31:1e88
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2d:0898
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2b:0c0b
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:162c
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:07fc
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:015e
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:1e16
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:1a60
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2e:25e2
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2e:23e2
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2e:4d3c
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2d:48cc
> ----------------------------------
> This is hapening absolutly EVERY time in every app, 24/7.  Am I the only
one
> that get this GPF?

> --
> Ole-Morten Heien
> HD Software
> www.hdsoftware.no

> ICQ: 72785878

Tue, 15 Nov 2005 01:32:13 GMT
 GPF in Clarion every time i do this
This appears to be the focus bug .. It's been fixed in C6

Michael Gould

Quote:
> Hi ppl and especially  SoftVelocity :-)
> (hope they monoitor this :-)

> When i do the following:
> Open Action on a control template populated on window
> do some change at the template prompts.  Not the standard prompts but the
> template prompts
> Push the Embeds button
> Select a embed point and push SOURCE button.
> do some changes
> save/Exit
> Open Action on an other control template on same window
> do some change at template prompts again.  Still not the standard prompts
> Push Embeds button
> POOOOF!  General Protection Fault Detected, See C55LOG.TXT for details.

> If I exit the Window Formater inbetween the two, its ok.  No GPF, and is
> ofcourse my Workaround, but sometimes i forget to do that and i loose all
> changes i have done in the window.  This is really annoying

> Here is the details:
> Error: General Protection Fault
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55RUN.DLL 30:1072
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1d:0d69
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 25:1029
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 31:7a13
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 31:1e88
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2d:0898
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2b:0c0b
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:162c
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:07fc
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:015e
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:1e16
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:1a60
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2e:25e2
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2e:23e2
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2e:4d3c
>    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2d:48cc
> ----------------------------------
> This is hapening absolutly EVERY time in every app, 24/7.  Am I the only
one
> that get this GPF?

> --
> Ole-Morten Heien
> HD Software
> www.hdsoftware.no

> ICQ: 72785878

Tue, 15 Nov 2005 01:36:50 GMT
 GPF in Clarion every time i do this
What???  Are SpyWare interfering with Clarion ????

Hmm

Quote:
> Hi ,Ole Morten

> Got the same problem here too , but I've dowload
> 'Windows Washer' and ' Spy Sweeper' and
> there are no GPF after runing this . (using Win XP Pro).
> --
> Mvh
> Tore Johannessen

> Home : http://gaarderdata.com

> > Hi ppl and especially  SoftVelocity :-)
> > (hope they monoitor this :-)

> > When i do the following:
> > Open Action on a control template populated on window
> > do some change at the template prompts.  Not the standard prompts but
the
> > template prompts
> > Push the Embeds button
> > Select a embed point and push SOURCE button.
> > do some changes
> > save/Exit
> > Open Action on an other control template on same window
> > do some change at template prompts again.  Still not the standard
prompts
> > Push Embeds button
> > POOOOF!  General Protection Fault Detected, See C55LOG.TXT for details.

> > If I exit the Window Formater inbetween the two, its ok.  No GPF, and is
> > ofcourse my Workaround, but sometimes i forget to do that and i loose
all
> > changes i have done in the window.  This is really annoying

> > Here is the details:
> > Error: General Protection Fault
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55RUN.DLL 30:1072
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1d:0d69
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 25:1029
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 31:7a13
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 31:1e88
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2d:0898
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2b:0c0b
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:162c
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:07fc
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:015e
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:1e16
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:1a60
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2e:25e2
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2e:23e2
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2e:4d3c
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2d:48cc
> > ----------------------------------
> > This is hapening absolutly EVERY time in every app, 24/7.  Am I the only
> one
> > that get this GPF?

> > --
> > Ole-Morten Heien
> > HD Software
> > www.hdsoftware.no

> > ICQ: 72785878

Tue, 15 Nov 2005 05:07:30 GMT
 GPF in Clarion every time i do this
Ahhh.  Great!   Thanx

Quote:
> This appears to be the focus bug .. It's been fixed in C6

> Michael Gould

> > Hi ppl and especially  SoftVelocity :-)
> > (hope they monoitor this :-)

> > When i do the following:
> > Open Action on a control template populated on window
> > do some change at the template prompts.  Not the standard prompts but
the
> > template prompts
> > Push the Embeds button
> > Select a embed point and push SOURCE button.
> > do some changes
> > save/Exit
> > Open Action on an other control template on same window
> > do some change at template prompts again.  Still not the standard
prompts
> > Push Embeds button
> > POOOOF!  General Protection Fault Detected, See C55LOG.TXT for details.

> > If I exit the Window Formater inbetween the two, its ok.  No GPF, and is
> > ofcourse my Workaround, but sometimes i forget to do that and i loose
all
> > changes i have done in the window.  This is really annoying

> > Here is the details:
> > Error: General Protection Fault
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55RUN.DLL 30:1072
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1d:0d69
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 25:1029
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 31:7a13
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 31:1e88
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2d:0898
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2b:0c0b
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:162c
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:07fc
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:015e
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:1e16
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:1a60
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2e:25e2
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2e:23e2
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2e:4d3c
> >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2d:48cc
> > ----------------------------------
> > This is hapening absolutly EVERY time in every app, 24/7.  Am I the only
> one
> > that get this GPF?

> > --
> > Ole-Morten Heien
> > HD Software
> > www.hdsoftware.no

> > ICQ: 72785878

Tue, 15 Nov 2005 05:07:53 GMT
 GPF in Clarion every time i do this
Try it and see it by our self ............
after remove this I got focus .
Mvh
Tore

Quote:
> What???  Are SpyWare interfering with Clarion ????

> Hmm

> > Hi ,Ole Morten

> > Got the same problem here too , but I've dowload
> > 'Windows Washer' and ' Spy Sweeper' and
> > there are no GPF after runing this . (using Win XP Pro).
> > --
> > Mvh
> > Tore Johannessen

> > Home : http://gaarderdata.com

> > > Hi ppl and especially  SoftVelocity :-)
> > > (hope they monoitor this :-)

> > > When i do the following:
> > > Open Action on a control template populated on window
> > > do some change at the template prompts.  Not the standard prompts but
> the
> > > template prompts
> > > Push the Embeds button
> > > Select a embed point and push SOURCE button.
> > > do some changes
> > > save/Exit
> > > Open Action on an other control template on same window
> > > do some change at template prompts again.  Still not the standard
> prompts
> > > Push Embeds button
> > > POOOOF!  General Protection Fault Detected, See C55LOG.TXT for
details.

> > > If I exit the Window Formater inbetween the two, its ok.  No GPF, and
is
> > > ofcourse my Workaround, but sometimes i forget to do that and i loose
> all
> > > changes i have done in the window.  This is really annoying

> > > Here is the details:
> > > Error: General Protection Fault
> > >    C:\C55\BIN\C55RUN.DLL 30:1072
> > >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1d:0d69
> > >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 25:1029
> > >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 31:7a13
> > >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 31:1e88
> > >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2d:0898
> > >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2b:0c0b
> > >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:162c
> > >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:07fc
> > >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:015e
> > >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:1e16
> > >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 1f:1a60
> > >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2e:25e2
> > >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2e:23e2
> > >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2e:4d3c
> > >    C:\C55\BIN\C55GEN.DLL 2d:48cc
> > > ----------------------------------
> > > This is hapening absolutly EVERY time in every app, 24/7.  Am I the
only
> > one
> > > that get this GPF?

> > > --
> > > Ole-Morten Heien
> > > HD Software
> > > www.hdsoftware.no

> > > ICQ: 72785878

Tue, 15 Nov 2005 07:33:14 GMT

1. Clarion Rewrites CLW file Every time I load it

2. Linker GPF in Clarion 4 + other GPF

3. GPF GPF GPF GPF in 32bit C4b Application

4. Clarion MDI dlls called from VB - well done clarion

5. Doing run-time checks at compile-time

6. Doing something with the .TXT on GPF

7. Strange link error every 2. time

8. Processing every time a record is read.

9. How do I acquire 1 image every time an external trigger fires

10. execute code every set time

11. VI that gets bigger every time it runs

12. random_seed() gives same seed every time