Do you want mousewheel support inside Clarion IDE
Author Message
 Do you want mousewheel support inside Clarion IDE

Hi.

If like me, you're frustrated that the mousewheel doesn't work inside
the 16-bit clarion ide, then here is a possible solution.

Arnor suggested using the Flywheel mouse enhancer (which is no longer
being developed, but works well)
And Geoff Bomford provided a current download link for the program and
the registration code (which the company provided when they stopped
supporting it).

http://www.*-*-*.com/

I'm already finding it useful, so thought I'd pass on the info.
Thanks again to Arnor and Geoff for their help.

Alan Telford

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 05:44:43 GMT
 Do you want mousewheel support inside Clarion IDE
ClarionPosted www.clarionpost.com

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

http://www.dex.com.au/support/downloads.html

I'm already finding it useful, so thought I'd pass on the info.
Thanks again to Arnor and Geoff for their help.

Alan Telford

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 13:50:21 GMT
 Do you want mousewheel support inside Clarion IDE
AHHHHHH!!!!!   SUPERGReat!!!  Thanx.

--
Ole-Morten Heien
HD Software

ICQ: 72785878

Hi.

If like me, you're frustrated that the mousewheel doesn't work inside
the 16-bit clarion ide, then here is a possible solution.

Arnor suggested using the Flywheel mouse enhancer (which is no longer
being developed, but works well)
And Geoff Bomford provided a current download link for the program and
the registration code (which the company provided when they stopped
supporting it).

http://www.dex.com.au/support/downloads.html

I'm already finding it useful, so thought I'd pass on the info.
Thanks again to Arnor and Geoff for their help.

Alan Telford

Tue, 08 Nov 2005 07:41:10 GMT
 Do you want mousewheel support inside Clarion IDE
Be careful of this product if your using Terminal Services or Citrix.  Using
this product causes 801 bind errors with our application.  If flywheel isn't
installed, then there are no problems.

Michael Gould

Quote:
> AHHHHHH!!!!!   SUPERGReat!!!  Thanx.

> --
> Ole-Morten Heien
> HD Software
> www.hdsoftware.no

> ICQ: 72785878

> Hi.

> If like me, you're frustrated that the mousewheel doesn't work inside
> the 16-bit clarion ide, then here is a possible solution.

> Arnor suggested using the Flywheel mouse enhancer (which is no longer
> being developed, but works well)
> And Geoff Bomford provided a current download link for the program and
> the registration code (which the company provided when they stopped
> supporting it).

> http://www.dex.com.au/support/downloads.html

> I'm already finding it useful, so thought I'd pass on the info.
> Thanks again to Arnor and Geoff for their help.

> Alan Telford

Tue, 08 Nov 2005 08:04:32 GMT
 Do you want mousewheel support inside Clarion IDE
Hi Michael,

On Thu, 22 May 2003 20:04:32 -0400, "Michael Gould"

Quote:

>Be careful of this product if your using Terminal Services or Citrix.  Using
>this product causes 801 bind errors with our application.  If flywheel isn't
>installed, then there are no problems.

I have also seen that couple of times in Clarion apps, when the browse
is long and I spin the wheel very fast.  I also saw it before I
started using FlyWheel, so I'm not sure if it affected it<g>  Being
able to use the wheel in Clarion is such a huge improvement that I'm
willing to live with the odd 801 errors in my apps:)  Since it's no
longer supported by the author I would not recommend this to clients,
but I'll continue to use it because of the Clarion IDE:)

Best regards,

Arnr Baldvinsson
Icetips Software
San Antonio, Texas, USA
www.icetips.com

Subscribe to information from Icetips.com:
http://www.icetips.com/getnotificationinfo.htm

Wed, 09 Nov 2005 01:57:58 GMT

1. US-AZ: Clarion Support Staff Wanted

2. Wanted - Clarion support in London, UK

3. Clarion MDI dlls called from VB - well done clarion

4. IDE Debugger breakpoints inside a thread?

5. How to run programs using pygame inside python's IDE

6. Wing IDE 1.1.6 adds much improved Zope support

7. Wing IDE Standard 1.1.2 + Zope 2.5.0 support

8. any IDE support for Ruby

9. ANN: Wing IDE 1.1.9 Released, Supports Python 2.3

10. DDE Clarion IDE

11. Mouse wheel and Clarion IDE Solution

12. Scanning inside Clarion