HELP !..PLEASE,PLEASe,PLEAse,PLEase,PLease,Please,please.....
Author Message
 HELP !..PLEASE,PLEASe,PLEAse,PLEase,PLease,Please,please.....

This is infuriating ! can anyone help

In C.D.3102 I am calling a report from a procedure.

A source,{*filter*}batch file is called and copies ranged records from
several places into
a ACSII file (which is "emptied" first). This works well.

When I call the report (which reads the ACSII file), the first time, it
functions perfectly. When I call it a secound time it locks up
everything (frozen screen and the old beep beep keyboard thing).

Using debug, it appears that the last line to (unsuccessfully) execute
is the CLOSE(SCREEN) statement in the (standard) report template. The
last errorcode returned is the (correct) EOF error for the NEXT
statement in the ACSII file. The DEVICE makes no difference, it craps
out to a view or LPT.

Why does the report work once and then lock up (just prior to returning)
on subsequent attempts....oh why why why why !!!!

--
IQ Computers
PO Box 4216

------------What we do------------------------------
Clarion & Foxpro developers. CD-ROM laser copying
Software Deployment Wizards. Electronic Photography
Image scanning. Network cabling and installations
Custom PC building (ISO9002 certified components)
Software providers. PC Video. Windows Tech Support.

Phone      +64-06-3561070
Facsimilie +64-06-3564444
Cellular    025-300-993

Sun, 14 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. please, please, please, please, help

3. VSE 3.1 Repository Problem: Please help (please please?)

4. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

5. please,please please do help us

6. Please, please, please!!

7. Please, please, please. i need fortran

8. help please-----please help about array in DLL

9. Please Please Help - Clarion External Report Wrtter

10. Please Please help

11. Please Please Help

12. regex help please please !