Making Code Neat
Author Message
 Making Code Neat

In Visual FoxPro 5 there is a function to 'Beautify' an Embed. It will Left
Justify the Code and Indent the loop and structures accordingly. Is there
any thing comparable in C5 or 5.5? an addon maybe.

That is ONLY thing I still like about FoxPro that clarion seems to be
missing.

--
Rev. Cartia

Fri, 05 Dec 2003 15:16:27 GMT
 Making Code Neat
Clarion programmers are naturally beautiful :-)

Yes something like this would be nice, but I guess it's something you learn
to live without and indent etc becomes a habit.

Bryan

Quote:
> In Visual FoxPro 5 there is a function to 'Beautify' an Embed. It will
Left
> Justify the Code and Indent the loop and structures accordingly. Is there
> any thing comparable in C5 or 5.5? an addon maybe.

> That is ONLY thing I still like about FoxPro that clarion seems to be
> missing.

> --
> Rev. Cartia

Fri, 05 Dec 2003 17:22:15 GMT
 Making Code Neat
There is a program called 'pretty print' that does exactly this.  Check some
of the clarion archives on the various cw websites around.

Skip

Quote:
> Clarion programmers are naturally beautiful :-)

> Yes something like this would be nice, but I guess it's something you
learn
> to live without and indent etc becomes a habit.

> Bryan

> > In Visual FoxPro 5 there is a function to 'Beautify' an Embed. It will
> Left
> > Justify the Code and Indent the loop and structures accordingly. Is
there
> > any thing comparable in C5 or 5.5? an addon maybe.

> > That is ONLY thing I still like about FoxPro that clarion seems to be
> > missing.

> > --
> > Rev. Cartia

Fri, 05 Dec 2003 21:47:14 GMT
 Making Code Neat
I could never get that to work.

Bryan

Quote:
> There is a program called 'pretty print' that does exactly this.  Check
some
> of the clarion archives on the various cw websites around.

> Skip

Fri, 05 Dec 2003 22:09:24 GMT

1. Neater way of making indexes?

2. Any neat PLI code for this?

3. Any neat PLI code for this?

4. Kinda neat code [repost]

5. Neater entry point code

6. Making std asm code into Turbo Asm code?

7. What makes you write ugly Smalltalk code (again) ?

8. making DLL for labview code

9. New Tool: Metrics and Code Analysis Made Easy!

10. Making object code libraries

11. code help making a .txt file

12. compile a code made in SUN under Linux