Works 4.5 database.
Author Message
 Works 4.5 database.

Hi all,
I must import a MS Works 4.5 database in a Clarion app.
The problem is that Works have no toold for export, and MS Office Pro have
tools for read Works speadsheet and text.
Any ideas?
TIA
--
Frank

Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Works 4.5 database.
Hi Frank
I've done this a few times.
Works has a 'Save as' function.
OK for database and spreadsheets created with MS Works.
Just select 'text and commas' or whatever is appropriate.
Regards
Neal
Quote:

> Hi all,
> I must import a MS Works 4.5 database in a Clarion app.
> The problem is that Works have no toold for export, and MS Office Pro have
> tools for read Works speadsheet and text.
> Any ideas?
> TIA
> --
> Frank

Sat, 18 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looping over a directory and reading Jpegs into a database -- Realbasic 4.5

2. Eiffel 4.5 and SuSE Linux v7.2 doesn′t work

3. VAST 4.5 startup problem

4. VA 4.5 Web Connect Feature problem

5. VA 4.5 IIOP and nil objects

6. Smalltalk version 4.5 and browser