Progress Bar In Main App Status Bar
Author Message
 Progress Bar In Main App Status Bar

Can Anyone tell me how to go about creating a progress bar in the Main
Applications Status Bar (ABC)

I presume once i can do this, I can update the progress bar using events.

Amanda Weddell.

Sat, 19 Mar 2005 22:04:27 GMT
 Progress Bar In Main App Status Bar
Maybe you can use a string with "|" or some other "graphical" character
inside? Its not a real progress bar, but I thinks it looks like one :)

Quote:
> Can Anyone tell me how to go about creating a progress bar in the Main
> Applications Status Bar (ABC)

> I presume once i can do this, I can update the progress bar using events.

> Amanda Weddell.

Sat, 19 Mar 2005 23:50:09 GMT
 Progress Bar In Main App Status Bar
Seems like Klarisoft had done this via one of their utilities. Might
check with them.

---
Mark Riffey
Granite Bear Development
http://www.granitebear.com

Software for professional photography
studios, cultured marble / cast polymer /
solid surface manufacturers and non-profit
organizations

Sun, 20 Mar 2005 06:12:30 GMT
 Progress Bar In Main App Status Bar
Hi Amanda,

Check our KSprbar/KSstbar templates. Demo is available at www.klarisoft.com

--
Leonid Chudakov

Cool tools and {*filter*} Clarion examples at
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:
> Can Anyone tell me how to go about creating a progress bar in the Main
> Applications Status Bar (ABC)

> I presume once i can do this, I can update the progress bar using events.

> Amanda Weddell.

Sun, 20 Mar 2005 10:28:11 GMT
 Progress Bar In Main App Status Bar
Yep they do, have been sent a demo of there templates.

Thanks for the graphical charater solution, may o and its free.

Quote:
> Seems like Klarisoft had done this via one of their utilities. Might
> check with them.

> ---
> Mark Riffey
> Granite Bear Development
> http://www.granitebear.com

> Software for professional photography
> studios, cultured marble / cast polymer /
> solid surface manufacturers and non-profit
> organizations

Sun, 20 Mar 2005 18:35:31 GMT

1. Progress Bar in Status Bar

2. how to generate a progress bar / capacity bar

3. Icon and Progress bar in the status row

4. Progress bar in CW 2.002 building 3.1 apps

5. Can a progress bar be placed in the status bar?

6. VWIN32: Smaller title bar and scroll bars? (fwd)

7. VWIN32: Smaller title bar and scroll bars?

8. NetExpress: Icon in title bar / task bar

9. only add a scroll bar when the window is minimized and scroll bar is needed

10. Download a file, displaying progress bar

11. amazingly difficult progress bar

12. Need help with thread and progress bar