Need help on date range fot sales tax
Author Message
 Need help on date range fot sales tax

Hi I am running clarion4 and need to display collected sales tax for a
specified date range.I need help setting up the formula and where to put it
I have a field in the database "SalesTax" that the calculated sales tax goes
in

Thanks for any help

Tony

Thu, 09 Oct 2003 03:20:27 GMT
 Need help on date range fot sales tax
Hi Tony,

Why don't you do a report totalizing the tax for the date range and then if
a total only needs to be viewed on the screen, just view the report and not
print it??   The added benefit of doing it this way is you can also print a
hard copy of it if necessary and/or capture a date ranged hard copy of taxes
which is a "snapshot-of-history" for collected sales tax.

--
Regards,
Earl R. Coker

Quote:
> Hi I am running clarion4 and need to display collected sales tax for a
> specified date range.I need help setting up the formula and where to put
it
> I have a field in the database "SalesTax" that the calculated sales tax
goes
> in

> Thanks for any help

> Tony

Thu, 09 Oct 2003 04:29:57 GMT

1. Help: Need all changes in a date-range

2. Need Help fot Mixed Language Programming

3. Sales tax by zipcode

4. Sales Tax Tips

5. HELP: SQL ODBC date range, 2nd post

6. I need a function to get random numbers fot LPA Win-Prolog

7. Versant DBA needed in Tax-free Texas!

8. -- Need a tax deduction?

9. Need help with ranges

10. Need help CW2002 with BrowseBox Filter/Range.

11. Run-time Range Limit Help Needed

12. I Need help with Range Limits on a Browse (Keyed File)