Recruiter spam...
Author Message
 Recruiter spam...

If anyone's been getting spammed by a recruiter called
'technicalplacement.com' after posting to this newsgroup, you might want to
drop an email to 'netcarrier.net' or 'netcarrier.com', or call them.  They're
trying to figure out whether or not this guy's spamming.

(He's spammed the newsgroup moderation address, so I'm miffed.)

-s
--

C/Unix wizard, Pro-commerce radical, Spam fighter.  Boycott Spamazon!
Will work for interesting hardware.   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~seebs/

Fri, 23 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Learn the truth - In Dear Recruiter we establish exactly what a recruiter does.

2. Help with recomendation for Recruiter

3. Recruiter needs email [was Re: C Programmer in Washington DC]

4. US-CA-510 C/UNIX Programmers Needed - 11 month Contract (recruiter)

5. $$VISUAL C++ DEVELOPER WITH RELATIONAL OBJECT MODELS;US,CA,SF;(recruiter)

6. CT-NY-NJ: WWW SITE WITH TECH JOB POSTINGS - recruiter

7. US-CO-Denver-Oracle Software Engineer needed for development project - Recruiter

8. US-CO-Denver-Oracle Software Engineer needed for development project - Recruiter

9. US-CO-Denver-Oracle Software Engineer needed for development project - Recruiter

10. Dear Recruiter