Intermediate to Advanced Books
Author Message
 Intermediate to Advanced Books

I am hoping that someone can suggest some good intermediate to advanced
books on C.  I want something that will cover pointers (double and triple
indirection if possible) and dynamic memory allocation to start and get
more advanced from there.

Also, a book that uses Unix or Linux as its primary platform for teaching
would also be better.  A good book on Unix programming would also be nice.

Thanks for any suggestions.
--
Jonathan Kapleau

--

Sat, 02 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Intermediate to Advanced Books

Quote:

--

Sat, 02 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Book recommendation (intermediate/advanced)

2. Refresher books for intermediate to advanced C++ devs?

3. Recommend A Good Intermediate to Advanced C Book

4. intermediate -> advanced C exercises or books

5. Refresher books for intermediate to advanced C++ devs?

6. Refresher books for intermediate to advanced C++ devs?

7. Refresher books for intermediate to advanced C++ devs?

8. Refresher books for intermediate to advanced C++ devs?

9. Intermediate - Advanced

10. Newsgroups for beginner , intermediate, and advanced

11. Recommendations for "Intermediate C" books

12. books for Intermediate standard C