Help - I need to set variable A = value held in variable named in variable B
Author Message
 Help - I need to set variable A = value held in variable named in variable B

I have been trying to find a way to do this for some time.

I have a Global variable C which is a char[4]

the variable B is a char[2] and has the value "C".  ( I am ignoring string
terminators etc.)

I also have a variable A which is char[4] and has been set to "XXX"

I need to set the variable named by B to the value held in A  e.g. set C to
"XXX".

Any help would be very gratefully received.

Dave Watson

--

Tue, 16 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Interchanging values of variables without using a temporary variable

2. Variable name as a variable ???

3. Variable Window Wrong Values For Variables

4. How can I set string variable to CString variable

5. How can get the element value out the XML when it has variable tag name

6. Incorrect value for Static variables with same name

7. Need to set environment variables before debug, how?

8. Implementing multibyte holding variables with ..[1]?

9. Can I use an ATL COM service to hold variable state for ASP pages

10. Global variable or not global variable

11. static local variables vs global variables

12. Variables & Global Variables