Are there std Floating Pt. Exts.?
Author Message
 Are there std Floating Pt. Exts.?

The Floating Point C Extensions (FPCE) part of the technical report produced
by the Numerical C Extensions Group (NCEG) is being proposed as changes to C9X.

Several vendors have implemented FPCE over the last several years.

I have a test suite to test conformace to FPCE.  A sample test can be
found at ftp.netcom.com in the directory /ftp/pub/ty/tydeman/* via
anonymous FTP.

Fred Tydeman          +49 (7031) 288-964  Tydeman Consulting

71032 Boeblingen      /\old/\   \/new\/   Numerics editor of Jrnl. C Lang. Tran.

Wed, 05 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Are there std. Floating Pt. Exts.?

2. Are there std. Floating Pt. Exts.?

3. Minus Sign and Float. Pt. Edit Control

4. floating pt. cast as int

5. floating pt.: roundoff or truncate?

6. floating pt errors..

7. Intel Floating Pt Error

8. floating pt in TC

9. turbo C floating pt error quetion

10. MFC Floating Pt Error

11. Hide Taskbar Programmatically Pt. II

12. Show AutoHide Taskbar Programmatically Pt. I