[Fwd: FILE READ PROBLEM]
Author Message
 [Fwd: FILE READ PROBLEM]

My simple quick response is to suggest closing the file, rewinding and
re-opening.  If I understand what he is trying get after.
--

Wed, 03 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. [Fwd: Source Code To Windows 98 (programmer humor) (fwd)]

2. PLEASE READ: Help in writing a program (fwd)

3. PLEASE READ: Help in writing a program (fwd)

4. File reading problem - reading a text colormap.

5. [Fwd: Huge amount of ctxxx.tmp files]

6. [Fwd: Need help with fprintf problem]

7. (Fwd) MCI Problem

8. [Fwd: MSCOMM32.OCX Disconnect Problem]

9. Problem opening a file for read while it is open for write

10. FILE READ PROBLEM

11. File Read/Write Problem

12. Problem reading a file in C