T-Shirt Ordering (comp.lang.c)
Author Message
 T-Shirt Ordering (comp.lang.c)

I spoke with the shirt makers on Tuesday, December 26 and have
arrived at a price for the shirts. Here's the breakdown:

Actual Shirt       $8.00
Silk Screen x 3    $1.50 ($0.50 a piece)
Art Work           $0.50
Shipping (US Only) $3.00
                  $13.00

The shirts are 100% cotton and available in sizes up to XL. If you need
XXL please add $1.25 extra. If you are not in the US please add $3 extra.
This is much simpler than doing shipping on a per country basis. All
monies are assumed to be in US currency. Shipping is cumulative for orders
larger than a single shirt.

I have had many requests for a black shirt, but also about as many for white
or a light color shirt. I will try to accommodate everyone if I can. Even
the shirt makers recommended a light color shirt, but said black could
be done. So here's how things will be. The shirt will consist of a large
red circle with a slash through it on the back with "void main ()" inside.
Above this graphic will be the slogan "Know the FAQs". On the front on
the left front chest will be "comp.lang.c". Maybe more could be put on
the front, but if anything this would have to be quick and may mess up
my price calculations.

All lettering will be the same color. You can have a white, neutral beige,
or ash gray shirt in which case the lettering will be black. If you get
a black shirt the lettering will be in either white or some silver type
ink.

Obviously I don't have a graphic of the shirt since it does not exist.
However, I did hack something out with a paint program to give you an idea.
Note that this is *NOT* the true art work from the shirt makers since
theirs is bound to be better than mine ;-). You can access this via the
world wide web (WWW) at " http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~schlein/tshirt/tshirt.gif".
Information on the shirts (similar to this message) will eventually
be online at " http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~schlein/tshirt/tshirt.html".

I know it's the holidays and want to give everyone a fair chance to get
their money in. I also want to try to get these shirts shipped out before
the beginning of February since that's when classes start back up for me.
I've decided that if you get it in postmarked by January 15, 1996 I will take
your order. Otherwise your letter may be returned unopened at my discretion.

Checks should be mailed and made out to:

Jonas J. Schlein
802 Milford Mill Road
Pikesville, MD 21208-4632
USA

I will not cash them until the actual go ahead for the printing is given to
the shirt makers.
--
"If it wasn't for C, we would be using BASI, PASAL, and OBOL."

Sat, 13 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. T-Shirt Ordering (comp.lang.c)

2. Comp.lang.c T-Shirts (*Final Ad*)

3. T-Shirts for comp.lang.c

4. comp.lang.c shirts

5. Comp.lang.c T-Shirts (*Final Ad*)

6. T-Shirt for comp.lang.c

7. comp.lang.c shirts?

8. comp.lang.c shirts

9. comp.lang.c T-shirts

10. c/c++ book, comp.lang.c++, comp.lang.c++.leda, comp.lang.c++.moderated, comp.lang.c.moderated, comp.sys.mac.programmer.codewarrior

11. Newsgroups: comp.lang.c,comp.lang.c++,comp.lang.c++.moderated,comp.lang.c.moderated

12. Rogue Cancels in comp.lang.c and comp.lang.c++ originating from cnet.fr