Beginners Mailing List- Read This
Author Message
 Beginners Mailing List- Read This

Hello,
Some of you might already be aware from my pasts posts that I moderate
two maling lists structured to the needs of the beginning programmer.
The mailing list forum provides a smaller setting where questions can
be dealt with in a more thorough manner. Similarly, UseNet can be
quite intimidating to the new user, and since space is at a premium on
a lot of people's server, the mailing list provides a welcome
alternative to "jamming" the phone lines with beginner's question.
   If you are interested, you can get more information from the Web
Site of http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~weston. This is the site for Corinthian
Software and Education (my company). I am a NPO, so I am not asking
you for money.
   If your anxious just to sing on, the procudures are as follows:

For the C list

 Put the words "Send Text" (no quotes) in the Subject Field

You will be automatically signed on to the list, and a text document
will be forwarded to your address explaining how to post.

For the C++ list

 Put the words "Join List" (no quotes) in the Subject Field.

As with the C list, your name will automatically be added, and you
will receive a text document with further instructions

  That's about it. If there are any problems, just e-mail me directly.
Thank you for your attention.

Weston M. Price
Corinthian Software

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~weston

PS The FAQ for the C group is posted at the Web Site

Thu, 18 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Is there a C mailing list for beginners?

2. Free C and C++ Beginner's Mailing List

3. Beginner's Mailing List for the C, CPP, and Delphi Languages

4. Beginner's Mailing List

5. C Beginner's Mailing List

6. C Beginner's Mailing List

7. Beginners Mailing list for C++ and/or MFC?

8. Is there a beginners VC mail list?

9. Announcement: New Mailing List for MSVC / MFC Beginners

10. Beginners Mailing list for C++ and/or MFC?

11. Announcement: New Mailing List for MSVC / MFC Beginners

12. MAIL LIBRARYS MAIL LIBRARYS MAIL LIBRARYS MAIL LIBRARYS