(no subject)
Author Message
 (no subject)

i've been writing project in c, and i want some quick interfaces for
it! anybody know what would be the quickest way to do?
--

Mon, 18 Aug 2003 00:08:40 GMT
 (no subject)

Quote:

> i've been writing project in c, and i want some quick interfaces for
> it! anybody know what would be the quickest way to do?

What kind of interface are you looking for?
--

Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:40:24 GMT

1. Subject: Top 10 subjects in comp.lang.c {From: mikey@ontek.com (Mike Lee)}

2. Subject: Top 10 subjects in comp.lang.c {From Mike Lee, via me}

3. No subject was specified.

4. Do my homework, I'm lazy [submitted without subject -mod]

5. Newbie Question [came in with no subject line -mod]

6. matrix determinant code [submitted with no subject]

7. (no subject)

8. (no subject)

9. <sent to mod without subject>

10. (no subject)