URGENT
Author Message
 URGENT

Hi all,

How can i convert an argument that is being passed from DOS to a C program
to a unsigned char? In other words i want the argv[1] parameter to be
assigned to a variable which i have declared as

unsigned char k[32];

i tried
strcpy(k,argv[1]);

but the compiler says 'conversion error' I'd appreciate any responses
panos
--

Tue, 28 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 URGENT

Quote:

> ... i want the argv[1] parameter to be
> assigned to a variable which i have declared as
> unsigned char k[32];
> strcpy(k,argv[1]);
> but the compiler says 'conversion error'

Normally that works fine.  Perhaps you misdeclared argv.
--

Wed, 29 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. URGENT URGENT dlopen() help needed...

2. URGENT URGENT PLEASE HELP ME ActiveX multiples classes

3. URGENT NEWSFLASH!!! URGENT NEWSFLASH!!! URGENT NEWSFLASH!!!

4. URGENT NEWSFLASH!!! URGENT NEWSFLASH!!! URGENT NEWSFLASH!!!

5. URGENT! WINTESLA NEEDED SOFTWARE FOR NOKIA MOBILE PHONES URGENT!

6. Job Post-Urgent Requirement Bangalore c#, .net

7. Urgent Help

8. urgent help on data grid

9. URGENT: Cannot create file with HANDLE CreateFile

10. Urgent Need help

11. Need Urgent Help::::: Printer

12. CRichEditCtrl - FindText does not work (Pretty Urgent)