C++ Standard Availability (off topic)
Author Message
 C++ Standard Availability (off topic)

<Jack>

I realize that this is technically off-topic here but some c.l.c readers are
also interested in our "sister" (or perhaps "overweight cousin") language.

ANSI is selling inexpensive electronic copies of ISO/IEC 14882-1998 on line.
By inexpensive I mean $18.00 US, with a credit card.  Once you have paid you
can download the 700+ page official document in Adobe PDF format.

I hope this sales program meets whatever requirements they have to be
considered a success.  I'd like to be able to purchase C99 next year under
similar terms for a similar price.

The URL is: http://www.*-*-*.com/

</Jack>
--

Wed, 14 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. C++ Standard Availability (off topic)

2. off-topic (comp.lang.c.off-topic)

3. Off topic retort to: Re: RAM requirements for MS Visual C++

4. C++ slightly off-topic

5. Availability of ANSI C standard document

6. Off topic - but who'll notice?

7. Off Topic _But_ Please Read

8. Off Topic Searching NDoc Alternative for generating Documentation

9. Off topic [4X AGP and 1X Motherborad]

10. Off-topic: Pronunciation of 'Kernighan'

11. off topic

12. OFF TOPIC: gcc support