(no subject)
Author Message
 (no subject)

I am traslating from BCPL to C using C.
In BCPL there is a command that reads x number of integer items and
places them into the specified vector.  Is there a C counterpart that
does this ? It should be something like this :
   int list[10];

   command("Enter some items %d", list);

The user may enter 0..10 different items separated by space/commas

Can anyone help meeeeeeee?
                       Thks thks thks,
                               Andy

Tue, 04 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Subject: Top 10 subjects in comp.lang.c {From: mikey@ontek.com (Mike Lee)}

2. Subject: Top 10 subjects in comp.lang.c {From Mike Lee, via me}

3. No subject was specified.

4. Do my homework, I'm lazy [submitted without subject -mod]

5. (no subject)

6. Newbie Question [came in with no subject line -mod]

7. matrix determinant code [submitted with no subject]

8. (no subject)

9. <sent to mod without subject>

10. (no subject)

11. Top 10 subjects in comp.lang.c