A little quiz
Author Message
 A little quiz

What event took place on -192799799? Feel free to add on your own historical
event

    Marvin
--

Fri, 29 Aug 2003 07:32:58 GMT
 A little quiz

Quote:

> What event took place on -192799799? Feel free to add on your own historical
> event

As long as this got in here, I can make an argument for the birth
of Christ.

--

http://www.qwikpages.com/backstreets/cbfalconer
   (Remove "NOSPAM." from reply address. my-deja works unmodified)

--

Fri, 29 Aug 2003 14:38:29 GMT
 A little quiz

Quote:

> What event took place on -192799799? Feel free to add on your own historical
> event

The nine{*filter*}th day of the twentyseventh month of the year
ninetyninethousand sevenhundred ninetynine BC? The first troll was born,
I think. The human race hasn't recovered since.

Richard
--

Sat, 30 Aug 2003 10:52:16 GMT
 A little quiz

Quote:

> What event took place on -192799799? Feel free to add on your own historical
> event

Within the scope of this newsgroup: ill-posed question.

You're obviously assuming a particular definition of time_t, which,
while being very common and required by standards for certain
platforms, is *not* blessed at all by the existing C standard. Neither
is it guaranteed that a number of this size will even fit into a
time_t, to begin with.

Sat, 30 Aug 2003 10:52:49 GMT
 A little quiz

Quote:

>> What event took place on -192799799? Feel free to add on your own
historical
>> event

>As long as this got in here,

OT indeed :-)

Quote:
>I can make an argument for the birth of Christ.

More like the birth of Proxy112263.

But by the very nature of this question, I would think that the number
should have been something like [+]536112000 :-)

--
Peter Pichler (Increment my "From:" address if your email bounces.)
--

Sat, 30 Aug 2003 10:54:16 GMT
 A little quiz

Quote:

> What event took place on -192799799? Feel free to add on your own historical
> event

Without a description of the number, no answer can be given.  (Or, if you
wish, any answer can be considered valid.)

At t==(now - 192799799 microseconds) I read your posting.  ;-)

--

+---------+----------------------------------+-----------------------------+

|    J.   |                                  |  herein are not necessarily |
|  Brody  | http://www.bestweb.net/~kenbrody |  those of fP Technologies." |
+---------+----------------------------------+-----------------------------+
GCS (ver 3.12) d- s+++: a C++$(+++) ULAVHSC^++++$ P+>+++ L+(++) E-(---)

    DI+(++++) D---() G e* h---- r+++ y?
--

Sat, 30 Aug 2003 11:07:38 GMT

1. little logical problem with vector...need little help

2. Little by little

3. little program, little problem

4. Take this pointer quiz for beginners

5. Looking for automated quiz to measure knowledge of C language

6. Array pointer evaluation quiz

7. C quiz

8. Pop Quiz

9. A small quiz concerning C