MISRA C test cases
Author Message
 MISRA C test cases

[was also posted to comp.compilers, but I'm too lazy to set up PGPmoose
 or anything else that supports crossposting to moderated groups -mod]

All,

MISRA ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ) published a set of guidelines
for the use of C in vehiicle based software a while ago.

These guidelines seem to be catching on in th eembedded world.

I have written a critic of these guidelines, along with a set
of test cases to push the limits of what the rules allow/disallow.

The source can be found at http://www.*-*-*.com/

Feedback welcome.

derek
--

Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

2. ANSI C test cases

3. testing 'string' for upper-case letters

4. CLEANROOM DESIGN: test case generator

5. Automated Test cases tool

6. test test test test

7. MISRA C

8. Announcing a workshop (UK) on the MISRA C Guidelines

9. ANNOUNCEMENT - MISRA C Product Launch - UK

10. MISRA-C

11. Announcing a workshop (UK) on the MISRA C Guidelines

12. moving upper case names to lower case