Help with arrays ?
Author Message
 Help with arrays ?

Were can I find detailed info on arrays ? Calling them , multidimensional
arrays ?
--

Tue, 22 Apr 2003 04:19:23 GMT
 Help with arrays ?

The amazon link is:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0131774298/qid%3D964170316/sr%...

----ranga
--

Tue, 22 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Help with arrays ?

Quote:
>Peter Van der Linden's Expert C Programming: Deep C Secrets has two
>excellent chapters on Arrays (Ch 4 & 9).

Indeed they rank at the very top of anything I have read on the subject.
If all writers were as clear on the subject we would have far fewer
misconceptions.

Francis Glassborow      Association of C & C++ Users
64 Southfield Rd
Oxford OX4 1PA          +44(0)1865 246490

Tue, 22 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Help with arrays ?

Quote:

> Were can I find detailed info on arrays ? Calling them , multidimensional
> arrays ?

Since one does not "call" arrays, and in C "multidimensional"
arrays are just arrays of arrays, probably the main thing you
need is general education in C programming.

Last I looked, the comp.lang.c FAQ recommended some good textbooks
for learning C, chief among them being Kernighan & Ritchie's "The
C Programming Language" which is in better bookstores everywhere.
--

Wed, 23 Apr 2003 00:07:48 GMT

1. Need help with arrays

2. Help: Variable array size ?!

3. Need help Sorting Arrays with an insert function.

4. Newbie help with arrays/pointers

5. REQ: help passing arrayed structures

6. Help with arrays

7. HELP:Resizing arrays

8. Need help with Arrays: Specific program question

9. HELP: Associative Arrays in C????

10. help with array of structs

11. Help with array's

12. Help - Dynamic Array