modf()
Author Message
 modf()

Who could tel me how this function works (I need to translate it in Javascript)
math.h :  modf()
        Thanks
--

Fri, 29 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 modf()

Quote:
>Who could tel me how this function works (I need to translate it in Javascript)
>math.h :  modf()

You really should invest in a good book on the Standard C Library (such
as the book by Plauger)

The function places the integral part of the input as double stored in
the storage pointed to by the second parameter and returns the
fractional part.

Quote:
>       Thanks

Francis Glassborow      Journal Editor, Association of C & C++ Users
64 Southfield Rd
Oxford OX4 1PA          +44(0)1865 246490

Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. problems w/ floor() and modf()

2. Odd modf behavior

3. what's the problem with modf()?

4. math.h(modf())

5. Floating point and Double with modf

6. Floating point bug with modf

7. I need a correct example of modf

8. modf doesn't return fraction correctly

9. modf() bug