Is the ANSI C spec available for download?
Author Message
 Is the ANSI C spec available for download?

The default switch can be anywhere within the switch statement, I'm
fairly sure. comp.lang.c.moderated ??

Quote:

--

Tue, 16 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Is the ANSI C spec available for download?

Quote:
>The default switch can be anywhere within the switch statement, I'm
>fairly sure. comp.lang.c.moderated ??

Yes, anywhere except within an inner switch statement. Specifically it
does not have to appear after corresponding case labels.

Fri, 19 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Is the ANSI C spec available for download?
Quote:

> The default switch can be anywhere within the switch statement, I'm
> fairly sure.

Or left out completely.

Quote:
> > ps. the problem i want to check, in this instance, is whether the
> > `default` part of a switch statement `has` to be the last item, or can
> > it be anywhere. MS VC++ v1.5 doesnt mind, but i`m sure thats `wrong`.

default can go anywhere inside of the switch, or left out completely.

Mark
--

Fri, 19 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Is the ANSI C spec available for download?

2. Possible Non-Compliance with ANSI C++ spec

3. ANSI C spec

4. does the ansi spec say anything about cc(1)

5. ANSI C Library Spec Online?

6. Q: Spec. for ANSI C

7. Need ANSI / POSIX spec for C

8. ANSI C spec on ftp??

9. Firebird .Net provider Beta 1 available for download.

10. Firebird .Net provider Alpha 4 available for download.

11. Is Directx 9 SDK available to download?